Possible Suitor for Wilson

4 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Zach has been making you look silly for years keep it up

I have never seen anything anywhere that went through Wilson’s offseason routine or regimen like you do with other successful QBs. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2024 at 8:15 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh you two

Remember when the OL all coincidentally allowed Zach Wilson to get sacked alot after Zach said he was reluctant to take the field again because he didn’t want to get hurt? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Remember when the OL all coincidentally allowed Zach Wilson to get sacked alot after Zach said he was reluctant to take the field again because he didn’t want to get hurt? 

That was in The Longest Yard, Tom.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Zach has been making you look silly for years keep it up

You still fail to be able to comprehend the written word.

You re just another troll.  Bye

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I have never seen anything anywhere that went through Wilson’s offseason routine or regimen like you do with other successful QBs. 

I could care less what you’ve seen, you’ll just make some shlt up anyway.

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It was always the broncos or bust 

I'd think more "bust" in that case ... I don't see him being Payton's kind of guy (looking at previous threads on the Payton / other Wilson back story). Plus the Broncos are rather lean on draft capital and have more than a few cap problems - if the main Jets aim is to get rid of his cap number (and screw the draft pick compensation) I don't see them being buyers TBH.

6 minutes ago, jamesr said:

I'd think more "bust" in that case ... I don't see him being Payton's kind of guy (looking at previous threads on the Payton / other Wilson back story). Plus the Broncos are rather lean on draft capital and have more than a few cap problems - if the main Jets aim is to get rid of his cap number (and screw the draft pick compensation) I don't see them being buyers TBH.

More from Zach’s perspective. Just due to location. With Wentz to KC, I’d put it at 95% back with the Jets.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

More from Zach’s perspective. Just due to location. With Wentz to KC, I’d put it at 95% back with the Jets.

Seats are filling up quick here. Woody is really ******* both his own team and Team Zach by being a petty bitch.

• Post of the Week 2

On 3/31/2024 at 4:31 PM, Jet Nut said:

Since he’s been here, not like you expected.  
Then there’s the problem with the CBA not allowing practice.  

Nice try though

That’s bullsh*t , the Raiders have  35 players that have been every day working out themselves at the Raiders facility,   the last two months.  Aidan OConnell been there every day as he knows he has to beat out who ever they bring in to keep the Qb job.  You want to be the best you have to work at your craft - not getting laid with cougars is the dedication I’m talking about.

15 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

That’s bullsh*t , the Raiders have  35 players that have been every day working out themselves at the Raiders facility,   the last two months.  Aidan OConnell been there every day as he knows he has to beat out who ever they bring in to keep the Qb job.  You want to be the best you have to work at your craft - not getting laid with cougars is the dedication I’m talking about.

Yeah you can work out at the facility during the offseason. 

55 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Seats are filling up quick here. Woody is really ******* both his own team and Team Zach by being a petty bitch.

Either way this is Woody

12 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Can’t be organized team practices.  Wilson also flew WRs and RBs out to practice sites on their own.  
The last thing you should do is outline what players should do, you’re a Raiders fan.  All your players are the bestest.  For so many different reasons. 
Id love to believe there are 35 players practicing at the Raiders facility.  But now I’ll call bullshlt 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I'd rather Wilson work out somewhere else. Last place I want him is anywhere near the Jets facility.

Just now, Matt39 said:

Yeah, if you’re injured.  
And please, give us the count, who’s been at the Jets facilities?  Who’s missing? 

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, if you’re injured.  
And please, give us the count, who’s been at the Jets facilities?  Who’s missing? 

Has nothing to do with being injured. McDonald has been there all offseason. JJ too.

35 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

like in a cougars den? 

20 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I'd rather Wilson work out somewhere else. Last place I want him is anywhere near the Jets facility.

Now it’s basically meaningless but when they drafted him and announced him the starter it would have been nice for him to put in some effort. 

Zachs reputation of not working at his craft certainly is contributing to his lack of trade value.

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Now it’s basically meaningless but when they drafted him and announced him the starter it would have been nice for him to put in some effort. 

Zachs reputation of not working at his craft certainly is contributing to his lack of trade value.

Is it? I figured his trade value would be even worse if he was perceived as being a workaholic during the off-season and  was still this bad. 

• Haha 2

I think teams with a new staff have some sort of exemption

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just now, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Nobody is adding a QB3 for his salary. Just MOVE ON. 

I think it's pretty much a given that the Jets would have to eat almost all of his salary in order to move him.

10 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

You can work out - as in lifting/training. But not any football activity. And not with any coaches.

Yes. The coaches stuff is also not enforced. And if it is it’s like a fine.