first look at jets new uniforms

46 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Agreed.  I think this is the first time that I actually like the look of our “All-Green” uniform:

IMG_6822.jpeg

That's the one variation that I don't like. I think a white out version would have been better.

• Upvote 4

They all look great and I like the secondary logos.

• All whites and all blacks are the best ones
  • Green jersey + white pants so nice
  • White jersey + green pants surprisngly nice
  • Green on green I've never been a fan of but these are the best ones we've had for that combo
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

White pants would be better also because the grass / turf is green.

When the entire uniform is green, there can be a bit of camo effect with the playing surface where it's a little harder to see / distinguish your teammates given the speed of the game.

Unless they were to also do something like Boise State and play on a blue field 🤣

Keep in mind the QB is scanning the field at eye level, not the overhead view we get as fans. Think Morrell missing Orr (allegedly) because of the band behind him, even though the Colts wore white pants & a blue jersey on a green grass field. 

Plus Zach shouldn't see the field anymore so the Jets' QBs shouldn't be aiming at receivers' knees - nor 3 yards in front of their knees - anymore. The camo effect would be from green jerseys, not green pants.

Plus whatever disadvantage there might be for the Jets' offense, as a result of the color, it'd be an equally proportional advantage while on defense. 

The team's color is green. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1

They are fine. Not a fan of the black. 

They made a big deal about 3 helmets and there are only 2 so I guess there is some throwback that is yet to be announced. 

Never a big fan of that logo but it is subtly improved.

They look clean. I hated the logo but actually liked the ones we just dumped.

We will redesign in 4 years regardless as it creates a revenue stream.

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, Larz said:

Meh. My bank account is safe lol.  Helmets are nice but jerseys are meh. 

I'm the exact opposite. Like the clean jerseys, still hate the Christmas ornament Helmet and wish they oriented both Speedbirds forward...

This is the first time ever the white on white wasn’t my favorite combo. The green on white is nicer. 

green on white

white on white

white on green

black on black Tied with green on green 

• Upvote 1

100% improvement. they look legit. favorite color combo is green jerseys with white pants. the black looks good. like always the all green is the worst combo, but they still look head and shoulders better than what we've had to look at the last few years

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm the exact opposite. Like the clean jerseys, still hate the Christmas ornament Helmet and wish they oriented both Speedbirds forward...

how would that even be possible? you would have to put the letters backwards on the one side

13 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

how would that even be possible? you would have to put the letters backwards on the one side

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

This took a 53 year old Retired Fireman shamming from work about 65 seconds to create a visual representation/concept of. People go to school for this sh*t for 4 years. 

Screenshot2024-04-15165104-fotor-20240415165559.png.61d6c039a74a00a8d93481b8aa79f318.png

This better one took a retired near-Boomer damn near 3 minutes. 

Screenshot2024-04-15165104-fotor-2024041517356.png.9c4f35efd992ff67991f10a0cc886c88.png

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, SoJetsy said:

Woody the Grifter just like his buddy!

Not sure who you're referring to as his buddy but Woody is definitely doing this because he knows he'll make a ton of money on new jersey sales.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The part on the upper left hand side of the J (where the J turns into the wing) looks pretty rough, tbh.

I guess you missed THIS part: 

This took a 53 year old Retired Fireman shamming from work about 65 seconds to create a visual representation/concept of. People go to school for this sh*t for 4 years. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

About 4-5 years ago @southparkcpa sent me a link for a We Suck tee shirt featuring the old/now new logo. I bought two, one white and the other green. I still havh’t taken the tags off the green one.

Not sure if we still suck, but if we do, I’m ready!

I own these 2 bad boys....

funny_jets_we_suck_new_york_football_v2_tank_top-rb8468b1a67ee43adbd1d4f32b503075d_jgsdi_630.jpg

65a78b84ca9019.99830892.webp

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3