Bowers Theoretically Meeting with Rodgers.

4 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Saw on ESPN a crazy stat regarding Rodgers which is crazy to see over how long he's played.

He only has thrown 6 TDs to 1st round draft picks in his whole career. And all of those were to Mercedes Lewis. And the list of 1st rounders he played with after that were very unimpressive. Mostly washed up guys or guys that shouldn't have been 1st rounders really.

To think that he possibly could go from throwing only 6 TDs in like 17 years to 1st rounders. To be throwing to Garrett Wilson and Mike Williams for sure and possibly another guy at 10 is crazy. You're talking he might go from 6 TDs in his career to 1st rounders to possibly close to 30 in 1 year.

Because the Packers always find great WR talent later in the draft. Driver, Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, Adams, Watson, Doubs, Reed, Wicks. They’re probably the best WR developing team in football next to the Steelers.  This idea that Rodgers didn’t have a lot to work with because GB didn’t draft WRs in round one is not true. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Dress or Duty Utility?

I figured Duty Utility was implied in its description, no?

In fairness, it's reasonable for you to have thought it's the top-bottom uniform version of a mullet's front-back: business above the belt; party below. 

7 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Because the Packers always find great WR talent later in the draft. Driver, Jennings, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, Adams, Watson, Doubs, Reed, Wicks. They’re probably the best WR developing team in football next to the Steelers.  This idea that Rodgers didn’t have a lot to work with because GB didn’t draft WRs in round one is not true. 

Not going to say those guys didn't develop, bc they did. But they developed in large part bc of the QB throwing to them.

Where a WR goes makes a HUGE difference on how good they are.

GW would be known league wide as a top 5 WR (or close to it). If we had a good QB start for his 2 years.

Nabers is a great prospect. But if he goes to let's say NYG. He likely isn't going to be anything incredible as a rookie. Probably a very GW like season.

GB did AR a big disservice by never spending a 1st on a weapon for him in 17 years.

To play the optimistic side.....

If he was that good winning MVPs and SB with non 1st round talents. Imagine how good he could be with GW a 1st, MW a 1st, Bowers or Odunze would be 1sts and Breece Hall who was barely not a 1st (chosen 36th).

7 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I have a feeling that Bowers was meeting Woody yesterday, while he might have met with Aaron. Woody was at the football facility yesterday for the uniform reveal. My fear is he will give it away again.

When Woody is drafting I get nervous 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I have a feeling that Bowers was meeting Woody yesterday, while he might have met with Aaron. Woody was at the football facility yesterday for the uniform reveal. My fear is he will give it away again.

Not afraid of anyone poaching Bowers.

Nabers falling to #10 would be a gift.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Have you guys seen the latest Brock -er, I mean MOCK- draft? 

8 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

How much does the mod job pay?

Is there a commission based on number of banned users? 😂

If it did, this place would be a lot quieter. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Listen, this organization went all in on Rodgers, with no backup plan (at least last year) to make a deep playoff run. If I’m JD, I could care less about titles. The offense will be the biggest beneficiary of this draft. Give the guy running your offense everything he needs according to his recommendations. Protection (OL) and perimeter stud is what he most likely wants…. If it’s not there then you take Bowers. 

Giving the most important player on your teams offensive side of the ball everything he needs isn’t Rodgers is the GM of the team, not JD.