****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

8 minutes ago, jetsons said:

J!!! ... E!!! ...T!!! ...S!!! - Braelon Allen RB Wisconsin

GREAT PICK!!!! 

Cant believe he lasted this late. He is a beast.  Breece, Izzy and Allen. Nice trio. He'd be a good goal line/short yardage option.  

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

except they are basically after the actual 5th round i think...they are in the 170's

Lets call it at the top of the sixth round.  Looks like they were satisfied with the roster and looking for quantity now.  

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I don't normally have a beer this early on a Saturday, but I'm thinking about having one to celebrate our historic Jets draft we are witnessing.

Stop! 🔥😁 that’s one word for it 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Funny that Guerendo, who transferred from Wisconsin to Louisville to get out of Allen’s shadow went ahead of him!

I like Guerendo too. And glad he got drafted. But they are different players. Allen is much more of a bruiser and what this team needs to pair with Hall and Izzy. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Lets call it at the top of the sixth round.  Looks like they were satisfied with the roster and looking for quantity now.  

if they are satisfied with the roster they are idiots. which is probably true. i hate douglas and saleh really....i think they suck dirty scrotum

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

if they are satisfied with the roster they are idiots. which is probably true. i hate douglas and saleh really....i think they suck dirty scrotum

I hope you are happy with the next GM and Coach.   

6 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Blind side protector (check)

YAC from the slot (check)

Short yardage power back (check)

Blitz pickup (check)

All important elements of the game.

Fans convincing themselves everything the team does is perfect (check).

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Vader said:

There's not a lot of separation between the players JD has value on at this point, and these players are shots in the dark. So the more shots in the dark, he greater % you hit the target. Obviously there's no one he really really REALLY wants or thinks can for sure crack the roster. 

The fact that there are so many QBs, who will fall to the end of the 4th and 5th is prob part of this. You also have Hicks and Rice still there. He'll get one of these if he wants or choice of QB.

But I have all these players left who are high on MY board!!/s

I hope the beat writers, like Cimini, grill JD on why he traded down so far & so often with so many quality players going off the board. I like the Allen pick, but he’ll, Safety & LB & another WR would have been nice

• Upvote 1