The Colts have 6 AFC East titles...

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I spent my entire morning pondering if Nirvana would have actually reached the level of popularity that they did if the studio had let them release Butch Vig's original mix of Nevermind instead of Andy Wallace's mix. He's fine.

My condolences for thinking about Nirvana period.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You have to be really sick to think about stuff like this.  My goodness……

You do realize these are the statements that shine a light on the fact you’re not a Jets fan? You don’t have the proper amount of self loathing. Nothing wrong with it, but it’s kinda clear to those of us that do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You do realize these are the statements that shine a light on the fact you’re not a Jets fan? You don’t have the proper amount of self loathing. Nothing wrong with it, but it’s kinda clear to those of us that do. 

Cause im not sitting around thinking about how many div titles a team that hasnt been in our div in 20 years has?

I cant even fathom how you have nothing better to do than sit around and think this stuff up.

Get a hobby dude!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Cause im not sitting around thinking about how many div titles a team that hasnt been in our div in 20 years has?

I cant even fathom how you have nothing better to do than sit around and think this stuff up.

Get a hobby dude!

Exactly! It’s a morbid curiosity for  Jet fans, it’s the demon that needs to be slain before we can ascend to self actualization as a Jet fan. You wouldn’t know that because you simply flip from ultra positive to ultra negative with a side of troll  as you see fit. You don’t realize, this isn’t a football message board but a support group for battered and neglected Jet fans. It’s a process for the rest of us. @Jdeetis what a really honest to goodness POSITIVE  Jet fan acts like, he’s like the guy that sits in the chair with the good padding and tells the rest of us in the group what we should think. Dude is as consistent as my high cholesterol levels !! You, are silly! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Get a hobby dude!

I assumed that was his hobby.   Not strange at all

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Get a hobby dude!

In his defense, I saw a graphic on this on Instagram.  I think it was CBS Sports.  SO, someone else is clearly thinking of it.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

In his defense, I saw a graphic on this on Instagram.  I think it was CBS Sports.  SO, someone else is clearly thinking of it.  

That’s where I got it from as well.  Just didn’t feel like embedding it.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Get a hobby dude!

My hobby is annoying you.  Mission accomplished.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I spent my entire morning pondering if Nirvana would have actually reached the level of popularity that they did if the studio had let them release Butch Vig's original mix of Nevermind instead of Andy Wallace's mix. He's fine.

If you’re into hearing the most wtf extreme covers that actually work Drain You by Horse Feathers is worth listening to. 

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That’s where I got it from as well.  Just didn’t feel like embedding it.

Well, that is just lazy.  🤣

• Haha 2

On 6/11/2024 at 3:19 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

yes they would have. the mixes aren't all that different

On 6/11/2024 at 7:29 PM, The Crusher said:

there's 2 types. the self loathing and the ones who are just numb to the point of indifference and have just resigned themselves into acceptance of the eternal suck. i'll let you guess which category i am in, lol

• Upvote 3

On 6/11/2024 at 2:35 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

....to the Jets 2.  Even though the Colts haven't belonged to the AFC East since 2002.

Yes, we're 5th in the AFC East in Division titles.  And will remain there until we win 4 more division titles.  No wonder we're # 1 on the misery list.

Please, for the love of everything holy, win a division title this year, Jets.

This is crazy.  1998 and 2002 is it for the division?

I really hope it happens this year.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

Hope when you’re going for your 6th it’s the Colts that beat you to stop it from happening. I just want to hear game announcers discuss this stat for three hours straight.

There is no way they would discuss that for 3 hours. The latest darkness retreat gets 15 minutes on its own, easy.