Week 3 NFL Game Thread

Just now, shuler82 said:

If anyone still has tv checked out the Brady roast because of their feelings toward Tom, I finally checked it he first hour out  the other night and found it pretty enjoyable. 

I saw clips of him pretending to find jokes about himself funny while transparently stewing on the inside

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I saw clips of him pretending to find jokes about himself funny while transparently stewing on the inside

Pretty much.  Nikki Glaser’s roast of Tom is definitely worth a view. One of my old colleagues wrote a few of her jokes 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I get it, and i don’t like the Ravens. I really, really love watching the Cowboys lose though.

I grew up in Texas during the 90's.  Very few things in sports make me happier than when the Cowboys lose.  My friends crying, sports radio acting all Eeyore.  Glorious.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Dude gets paid $37.5 MILLION to just call games, hired with no real assessment of his ability to do so.

Seems reasonable

Remember..Joe Montana received a good deal/opportunity and he wasn’t made for TV. He lasted a short while. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Dalton is better then all this young quarterbacks sucking up the field 

The state of the NFL today:  Young gun QBs who want to launch don't know how to take advantage of all these 2-high defenses but the vets know how to pick em apart, even the crappy vets.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bryce Young is going to eventually get traded to the dolphins.....you heard it here first!

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Makes the most sense for both teams.  Though Miami also needs to sign Tannehill, too.

What would you guys give up for Bryce Young though?