**** OFFICIAL JETS DISMANTLE THE BRONCOS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, Vader said:

this is a top 10 team in scoring drives given up, and like a top 3 defense right now in serval categories, some at least top 5-10. Statistically they are better than we are in many categories 

Great.  But one team is facing an offense led by a sh*tty rookie QB and the other is facing a HOFer.  So....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Where's the holds and stuff against the broncos? My God the defense is worn though. You feel bad the offense couldn't do more for them 

Agreed their OL has gotten away with a few but there is no excuse for the defense being gassed.  They are running the ball at will and not making any adjustments.  The offense just had a drive, they had time to rest.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Half the f**king thread is people complaining about the O.  Do you read?  lol.

And that has what exactly to do with an exerted effort to shift blame to the D the moment they weren't holding the opposition to negative yards?

I said nothing against half the thread, it was simply acknowledging a nonsensical points trying to fit a predetermined narrative that was laughable, which then you can get super-defensive of because it was laughable narrative you wanted to grasp onto.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Great.  But one team is facing an offense led by a sh*tty rookie QB and the other is facing a HOFer.  So....

so the unit that is the best unit on either team is controlling the game? shocking.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Sauce $18M per year (doesn’t play the run)

Garrett $15M per year (inconsistent)

Breece $10M per year (poor short yardage)

We might have enough money to spend this offseason 

Hell, Sauce has been coming up in the box making plays...or at least trying to...on run plays more that the DLs, linebackers, and safeties. He shouldn't have to. He gets paid to cover WRs. This front seven is overrated. 

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

And that has what exactly to do with an exerted effort to shift blame to the D the moment they weren't holding the opposition to negative yards?

I said nothing against half the thread, it was simply acknowledging a nonsensical points trying to fit a predetermined narrative that was laughable, which then you can get super-defensive of because it was laughable narrative you wanted to grasp onto.

The only thing anyone, including me, were latching on to was you responding to a horrible defensive drive by being like "OH SURE BLAME THE DEFENSE FOR ANYTHING"

• Upvote 1

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Yeah, but is it a rule that says you can't do that?

I mean if it's a rule then he needs to know better.

Where? Show me the rule.  nonsense.Some stupid azz sheet they make up  on the fly.  You can have some wacko shoot up schools etc etc etc, but you cant shoot off your fingers in a game that were not even directed towards the player.  Gimmie a break.

• Upvote 1