Sunday Games

11 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Very disappointed. This Chargers team is not good and smacking Denver around at home. Was it Saleh? Or that the team is just that this Jets team is not good? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They dominated Tampa Bay the week before. I'm still not sure who is actually good in the NFL.

8 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Very disappointed. This Chargers team is not good and smacking Denver around at home. Was it Saleh? Or that the team is just that this Jets team is not good? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How often did you see a big Goose Egg for the Jets at Halftime when Saleh coached?  Answer…A lot.

How many times did you see the Jets score Less than 20 points total during Saleh’s tenure?

Answer…A lot.

You can’t score you can’t Win.  Virtually EVERY team the Jets played with Saleh….the Other team would at the very least be IN just about Every game.

Jets were in the Bottom 1/3 in the NFL in BOTH personnel And coaching during Saleh’s reign.  Don’t know how much better it is now.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

How often did you see a big Goose Egg for the Jets at Halftime when Saleh coached?  Answer…A lot.

How many times did you see the Jets score Less than 20 points total during Saleh’s tenure?

Answer…A lot.

You can’t score you can’t Win.  Virtually EVERY team the Jets played with Saleh….the Other team would at the very least be IN just about Every game.

Jets were in the Bottom 1/3 in the NFL in BOTH personnel And coaching during Saleh’s reign.  Don’t know how much better it is now.

And in his 4th year... he still felt he needed to change.... NOTHING!!! 

THAT is why we let those losers win, and why he is fired. 

• Upvote 2

I texted two Lions fans:

”Lions are the best team in the NFC.   Unless injuries pile up, 1st round bye it will be…”

Five minutes later Hutchinson’s leg is shattered.  How the eff does that happen?!?  I feel terrible.  Jets fan jinxed their team…

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah. He could be a difference maker on a good team like the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens or Steelers. 

Whoever wins tomorrow night -- that who is going to go get him on Tuesday.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He wasn't my # 1 guy but I did have him above Baker.  Figured if nothing else he'd at least be fun to watch.  Pocket passers (who don't have supercomputer brains and elite accuracy) are boring.

Awful news about Hutchinson, just such an impressive young man, both on and off the field. I remember hearing him talk on the night he got drafted No1 overall and being disappointed we wouldn’t get a shot at him as he seemed like a class act and a real ‘culture changer’ for a struggling franchise and no surprise the Lions have been a good news story ever since…..hope he comes back better than ever and gets the success he deserves 

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Whoever wins tomorrow night -- that who is going to go get him on Tuesday.

We’ll see. I just don’t think a 3 loss team after 6 weeks should be making a move like that.

On the other hand, i can’t think of a reason why the Steelers, Ravens or Chiefs shouldn’t.