**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, Mr. Rogers said:

I don't know. The continued lack of discipline and shoddy play is incredibly concerning.  This is still the same coaching staff. 

Even despite being screwed by the refs the Jets had this one entirely in their power. I just can't have faith in a team that can't even win the winnable ones, nevermind the truly difficult challenges. This bills team isn't making a playoff dent either, both these teams only showed they're irrelevant

So, like did you not understand the “not in 5 days” part?

Just now, PS17 said:

It’s a thin margin game. Overcoming two missed kicks and a Breece fart and many dubious flags is a lot to ask. Rodgers was the last of our problems tonight, he was a plus.

Yeah I hear ya.  Just needed him to be a savior and he isn't one, I guess.  Just a really good QB who happens to be really old and can only do so much.

Also though. The NFL continues to allow referee teams to absolutely ruin the flow, substance and outcome of games

The jets can't complain about the refs in a game where missed field goals caused them to lose, but it's mind blowing to me I can watch NCAAF and consistently see a better regulated product...

• Sympathy 1
  • En Fuego 2

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The roster is ass and old man Rodgers is making plays but it’s not going to be enough. The defense has no talent with Quinnen giving up on his career. Sauce is ******* useless. McDonald got the sh*t kicked out of him tonight. 

I actually dont recall Sauce getting burned at all except for in the run game very early on. Was probably his best game all year. They picked on the rest of the secondary for sure

• En Fuego 1

Just now, Mr. Rogers said:

Also though. The NFL continues to allow referee teams to absolutely ruin the flow, substance and outcome of games

The jets can't complain about the refs in a game where missed field goals caused them to lose, but it's kind blowing to me I can watch NCAAF and consistently see a better regulated product...

I nearly turned it off because of how unwatchable the league lets some of these games be.

That said I also agree. We beat ourselves tonight stupidly. 

Greg the leg isn't making it past Tuesday. 

• Upvote 1
  • En Fuego 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Offense played pretty well.

Defense played very well.

We still lost. Ulbrich has to figure out his situational football. Come out strong against Pittsburgh and heal Saleh’s weak ass culture.

What did he do wrong?   I thought he called a pretty good game for his first one

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, like did you not understand the “not in 5 days” part?

It's all the same people minus Saleh.

A lot of the time a coaching change provides an instant spark. Do you really think additional time is going to heal the issues that've been present with this whole staff all along? Saleh wasn't the only coach... These are still his people, and this is still the same ownership that's been a cultural disaster all along

1 minute ago, Yeetin It said:

I actually dont recall Sauce getting burned at all except for in the run game very early on. Was probably his best game all year. They picked on the rest of the secondary for sure

You wouldn’t  even know he’s on the field besides when he’s avoiding contact.