TMZ catches up with Saleh

Rhg1084

Saleh is living the dream right now. Probably clocking in 2-3 workouts a day, in firm control of his macros, making $20K a day, doesn't have to deal with Connor Hughes asking him questions. Guy is going to have 10 teams banging on his door to coach their defense next year. These are the good old days for coach

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Saleh is living the dream right now. Probably clocking in 2-3 workouts a day, in firm control of his macros, making $20K a day, doesn't have to deal with Connor Hughes asking him questions. Guy is going to have 10 teams banging on his door to coach their defense next year. These are the good old days for coach

LOL

Salad days 🤣

19 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Did anything really change from when he was coaching the team?

• En Fuego 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

No doubt about it.  He can probably also get a cushy TV job.  But I think that'll be more for down the road.  He's probably not done with coaching just yet. 

I could see him as a college HC, btw.  They'd probably like rah rah Robert.

Question about TMZ... is the guy filming a TMZ employee assigned to follow Saleh around all day (I find this unlikely) or just some jamoke who randomly bumped into Saleh, harassed him, and sold the video to TMZ for 50 bucks? I'd bet a lot on the latter and they added in the fake paparazzi camera sound at the beginning to try to make it seem like this was a professional encounter.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

What a ******* loser harassing the guy.

Saleh earned multi generational wealth by the age of  45 and people want to dog him 

So cringe. 

average person making fun of Saleh 

IMG_1205.jpeg

The Lebanese flag question was absolute garbage, but then....TMZ

• Thumb Down 1