**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Aaron Rodgers legitimately sucks massive sh*t at football. He’s legit as bad as a rookie although a rookie is a scared pussy for different reasons. This season is so effing Jetsy it’s almost satisfying in a humiliating way. 

So you are saying as poorly as Zach Wilson played last season it wasn’t all his fault!

I think that you are right!

Just now, T0mShane said:

Saleh was bad, but I think that watching Woody have security walk him out of the building has unspooled the whole org. Whether or not Rodgers knifed him is immaterial, but the fact remains that Saleh was the best coach on the staff and now he’s gone

If Saleh was the best coach on your staff then the situation was completely and utterly hopeless anyway.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Matt39 said:

Rodgers is borderline washed and can’t move. The Jets have zero running game at all as the line sucks. The defense is soft as hell and never forces a turnover. Quinnen Williams is he still on the team?  Outside of the weekly penalty same can be said for Gardner .

Other than all THAT, Mrs. Lincoln...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

From the point Garrett Wilson gifted the Steelers an INT, this team mentally collapsed. Completely. Disgracefully. Inexplicably.  We all saw Will Levis gift the Jets a win with stupidity; Jets did the same thing here tonight. 

I think it started when they refused to just run the click near the end of the half and threw the pick

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Jalen Mills has been here 2 days and is the team’s best tackler 

Noticed that too. The whole not blocking and tackling thing this regime installed in practice didn’t exactly work out 

Rodgers is borderline washed and can’t move. The Jets have zero running game at all as the line sucks. The defense is soft as hell and never forces a turnover. Quinnen Williams is he still on the team?  Outside of the weekly penalty same can be said for Gardner .
What's a turnover?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk