Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Jet Moses

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nevertheless, NE stole signals and got caught. It taints the win. There goes my $ 300.

Way to man up.

So where are the loudmouth pats fans who were in denial about what a POS scumbag he is and what a low class organization that franchise is?

btw, can someone post that pic of the guy filming on the sidelines?? thanks

I respect Barry Bonds much more for his achievements than I do the Patriots for anything. From speaking to non-Jets fans, a lot of people are looking at the Pats differently now.

I wonder what Peyton Manning thinks now? Maybe he would have gotten a Super bowl 5 years ago if not for the Pats cheating.

Way to man up.

So where are the loudmouth pats fans who were in denial about what a POS scumbag he is and what a low class organization that franchise is?

What I want to know is when did the camera guy get caught and what was on the damn tape! I hope they give us some more information on Friday.

What I want to know is when did the camera guy get caught and what was on the damn tape! I hope they give us some more information on Friday.

Word is that half of the tape is Belichick and Sharon Shenocca engaged in unspeakable acts and that upset Goodell more than the cheating..

I said that I hate what happened too, however...

Did the tape have anything to do with the horrible protection (or lack thereof) for Chad?

Did the tape have anything to do with the piss poor special teams play that allowed Ellis Hobbs to run a kick back for 108 yards?

I seriously doubt it.

No what it did do, was allow brady to have all day and night to pass and make decisions, and know exactly when the blitz was coming to avoid a sack, so on. Which enabled there team to score without leaving a speck of dirt on Brady.

This is the last thing they needed after Harrison got caught cheating. What can you take from all this other than the Patriots are cheaters. You have to wonder why a team who won so many SB's would cheat to beat a team they own.

Maybe that's the REASON they have "owned" us????????;)

Updated: September 11, 2007, 5:35 PM ET

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has determined that the New England Patriots violated league rules Sunday when they videotaped defensive signals by the New York Jets' coaches, league sources have told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

NFL security officials confiscated a camera and videotape from Patriots video assistant Matt Estrella on the New England sidelines when it was suspected he was recording the Jets' defensive signals. Sources say the visual evidence confirmed the suspicion.

Goodell is considering severe sanctions, including the possibility of docking the Patriots "multiple draft picks" because it is the competitive violation in the wake of a stern warning to all teams since he became commissioner, the sources said. The Patriots have been suspected in previous incidents.

The Patriots will be allowed an opportunity to present their case by Friday, sources said, most likely via the telephone.

The league also was reviewing a possible violation into the number of radio frequencies the Patriots were using during Sunday's game, sources said. The team did not have a satisfactory explanation when asked about possible irregularities in its communication setup during the game.

Goodell is expected to have a decision no later than Friday but that is not set in stone.

The league refused comment but did confirm Monday that they were reviewing a possible violation by the Patriots.

Chris Mortensen covers the NFL for ESPN.

Mangini has to man up on this...next game when they meet after the game (regardless of the outcome), punch the **** out of Belichicken...hell, if he won't do it, I'll do it...****ing sleeze bag.

Why don't you shanghai that security guy that follows Mangini around with your special talent, and masquerade as him and punch mumbles in the mouth in NE?

Also apparently the Pats are ****y cheaters too because other teams have become aware of this and had taken measures to stop it. Last years AFC championship game Bill Polian demanded all cameras be removed from the field and the Packers said they would have complained last year if they hadn't lost 35-0.

Great point and it was even dumber than that. The Jets had an all out blitz and PLAYED A ZONE DEFENSE. With one WR??? Moss just ran from one zone to another until he ended up in Barrett's area. The others were running after Moss because they had no one else to cover, but it was already too late.

You have a CB bump and run with Moss at the LOS and have a safety waiting to help deep. You don't play a cover 3 zone with an all out blitz. Page 33 of Coaching Football for Dummies.

:dohslap:

This will have a far reaching effect on the Pats besides any picks or fines they may

get thrown on them

The distractions the rest of the season will be enormous. Everywhere they go

the media will descend on them like the plague. The fans of other teams will

be relentless on them.

Can you imagine next year when they play the Jets at home again? I can guarantee

the fights between the Jet fans and the Pat fans will probably cause the National

Guard to be called out.

And from now on till the time he passes away Brady's legacy will be diminished

because his victories will always be questioned.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

i was at the game and there was no question that the cheering was for both Pennington being injured and then Kellen Clemens simultaneously coming onto the field. I, for one, am a Kellen Clemens supporter, and the feeling in the stadium around me was that " Oh, what do you know chad's hurt, kind of laugh/cheer" rather than '' YES HES HURT", thats my input from what I observed around me at the game , and by the way, I cheered when Kellen came on

They better come down hard on the pats, if they go lightly they will be opening up a can of worms. Basically every team would know they could cheat and get away with it with a slap on the wrist.

Whoever in the pats organization that authorized this should be banned or at least suspended. Its worse than steroids in my opinion.

I seriously doubt we'd be awarded the win. But if Goodell is so big on suspending players who threaten the integrity of the league, this should be no different.

Draft pick(s)? Sure, that's a start. But really, Belichick should be suspended without pay for at least 4 games.

I agree. I also think the whole AFC East should be at 0-1... Give the jets the W? Maybe not... Give the Pats a L? I think they should.

Nevertheless, NE stole signals and got caught. It taints the win. There goes my $ 300.

I don't agree with half the crap that you post (actually closer to 90%), but kudos to you for coming here now and taking the heat

I agree. By the way - WHERE THE HELL IS GARB?

Archived