WHATS UP PEOPLE IM NEW HERE

JETSBOY

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome ! now we need to get to know you :cool:

curtis martin, warrior or stat compiler ?

chad pennington, smart guy with intangibles, or maddening dink and dunker ?

kerrry rhodes, hollywood wanna be or under-rated cover guy ?

braylon edwards, tender him or let him walk ?

better ILB, harris or scott ?

thomas jones, keep him or cut him ?

• 7 months later...

You are 100% correct sir Boomer is no better than those retards at JN

seriously those guys on jet nation gotta be ****in window lickers unbelievable how retarded their posts are thank god i dont post there and **** you guys for postimg that link and lowering my i.q. by 100 points we arent ALL like that. I think its gonna be a good game on sunday whoever wins its gonna be entertaining

Here are a couple of quotes from Jetboy over on fanhell. Make sure we all make him feel welcome.

Here are a couple of quotes from Jetboy over on fanhell. Make sure we all make him feel welcome.

What's the matter? Truth hurts?? Most of the people here are fairweather pessimists that have no sense of humor and the rest are J.O.'s and Thor EFF YOU, and your power trip at least the guys at Fanhell dont cry lile whiney bitches when someone disagrees with them

What's the matter? Truth hurts?? Most of the people here are fairweather pessimists that have no sense of humor and the rest are J.O.'s and Thor EFF YOU, and your power trip at least the guys at Fanhell dont cry lile whiney bitches when someone disagrees with them

What's the over/under if he gets his 6th post in?

Damn it...I like you. Why did you have to go and be an asshat.

Please stick around and take every thing back you said about JN. We are really nice people who love gay, poop and retard jokes. How bad can we be?

You seem very intelligent and we need that around here.

I miss you.

<---Jerk off pesismist :) Hi :) Welcome to the site again! and you just got pwned by Thor :rl: you know how humiliating that is? :lol:

What are authentic jerseys selling for at Modell's these days?

Archived