Bandwagon Jet Nation posters...

NIGHT STALKER

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another jackass that missed the entire point...you must be one of the "bandwagon posters" I was referring to with your 700 and something posts.

You must missed my point. I don't care if you are referring to me or not. You are in the wrong here with this thread.

You must missed my point. I don't care if you are referring to me or not. You are in the wrong here with this thread.

HHHMM..I remember somebody posting on here claiming to be Darrelle Revis..lol... hello, Mr Kettle ;)

What exactly are the criteria for a "bandwagon" fan? I need to know how to classify myself. And is there like a hierarchy that I can move up in time? Night Stalker, you sound like you have been around awhile. Do you classify yourself as a "Super" fan ala Patton Oswalt? I need to know what I have to look forward to. Tell me!!!

What a stupid thread.

Seriously.

"I'm a bigger Jets fan than you are... because I've made 7,418 more jackass remarks on a message board than you have!"

No Im a bigger Jet fan than you are because when I walk by you the Earth tips on it's axis in my direction.

Sounds funny to me that people are on the 'JETS bandwagon'....I guess it's good times for Jets fans that have been with this franchise through thick and thin.

I hope we meet expectations, because it could get ugly.

None of us were born as members of JN, so at some point every member here decided they were interested in the JETS enough to talk about it and at other points were not.

There is a half truth to that statement. The only way you can really gauge a person's knowledge and true fandom of the Jets is by meeting them.

Sounds funny to me that people are on the 'JETS bandwagon'....I guess it's good times for Jets fans that have been with this franchise through thick and thin.

I hope we meet expectations, because it could get ugly.

My feelings exactly.

Expectations for this team are sky-high, and they all rest on the shoulders of a second year QB. Fans have elevated the offensive line to an unstoppable force, and the defense into an immovable object.

This team trips out of the gates, and it's gonna be Same ol' Jets Hell around here! :lol:

I welcome a few bandwagon fans. They're harmless. It's the potential troll infestation I could do without - especially if things go bad.

For the record I welcome bandwagon fans.

Bandwagon fans = Increased Ad Revenue

Increased Ad Revenue = Summer Nanny

That has always been the goal here. :winking0001:

No seriously we have all been through so many years when there was no bandwagon. Just the thought of a bandwagon makes me happy.

yup.

its all good.

new and past

young and old

straight and mods

There is a half truth to that statement. The only way you can really gauge a person's knowledge and true fandom of the Jets is by meeting them.

Word, half the stuff I say here I don't even believe. I just like to get people going...

My feelings exactly.

Expectations for this team are sky-high, and they all rest on the shoulders of a second year QB. Fans have elevated the offensive line to an unstoppable force, and the defense into an immovable object.

This team trips out of the gates, and it's gonna be Same ol' Jets Hell around here! :lol:

I welcome a few bandwagon fans. They're harmless. It's the potential troll infestation I could do without - especially if things go bad.

Meh... if the Jets go in the toilet early I won't even be online. I'll be too busy curled up in a dark corner of my home, sobbing like a little girl to mind the trolls.

Meh... if the Jets go in the toilet early I won't even be online. I'll be too busy curled up in a dark corner of my home, sobbing like a little girl to mind the trolls.

man i hear ya,,remember when we thought SB and Vinnie blew achilles in 1st game..what a shiity year

First of all, are you really a Ranger? If so HOOOOOOOOOOOAHHH! And thanks for all you guys do.

Secondly on the Jet bandwagon subject, did you ever think you'd see the day when we'd have bandwagon fans at all? Its awesome that we've gotten that good. Bandwagon fans suck but it says alot about what they're doing down there in Florham Park that folks are starting to climb on board.

Greetings from the Adirondacks, JaysJets

man i hear ya,,remember when we thought SB and Vinnie blew achilles in 1st game..what a shiity year

Or how 'bout after Doug Brien shanked our playoff run in '04, and in '05 our expectations were sky high again (prompting bandwagoner pseudo-fans like Night Stalker to soil the forums), just to see Chad re-tear his 'tator cuff and be done in September ... another suck year.

I dont think that its the "bandwagon" type that sign up to forums to speak about a team that they dont really care about.

Sure, there will be some fans who become fans right when the Jets win the SB (if so), but many people dont want to talk about the 40th+ losing years the Jets had prior. It could be a sense of joy and wanting to talk about the Jets on a forum if they happen to in fact win a SB.

I doubt a Bandwagon fan is going to go through the trouble of signing up to a forum to speak to knowledgeable jetfans when they dont know anything about the team because they became fans 15 mins ago. Bandwagon fans are the type to buy a Jersey and scream how great the team is, until next year if we happen not to repeat.

Agreed. I don't think things will change too much around here. Win, lose or draw we'll have no trouble arguing over who the 5th CB should be. Bangwagon fans aren't going to be willing to do that. The good news is that there will be plenty of bandwagon fans that sign up at PatsFan.com and finheaven to bust those guys balls when we start winning. I don't envy them at all.

What a stupid thread.

Seriously.

"I'm a bigger Jets fan than you are... because I've made 7,418 more jackass remarks on a message board than you have!"

Dude, that's only 3 jackass remarks per post. You've got to step up your game.

I've been here for years, but yet only have posted 772 times. I much rather read the then fight over the interwebz.

Edit: 775 posts (my bad)

No, I didn't start it... I just got sucked into it... the mafia was going on here long before I joined the site.......... oh, does that make me a bandwagon mafia fan? ****.

Yes. A gay, fecal matter throwing bandwagon monkey.

:D

easy jets fan test: say "mark gastineau was a great player because he always played his best in big games." if you get no reaction or the fan tries to give you a high five, they are bandwagon.

Who is more of a Jets fan?

a. Someone who has followed the team for 30 years or more, hasn't seen them win anything, and started out longing for a .500 season.

b. Someone who has followed the team for far less time, beginning post-Kotite when the Jets ceased being sure-thing garbage, BUT has purchased a PSL.

c. It doesn't matter. If even one of us had any brains we'd start rooting for this team after a superbowl and not one moment before that. Bandwagon fans may not appreciate the win as much (assuming it ever comes)...but they're definitely smarter.

I wish I was a bandwagon Jets fan.

Archived