I can't remember ever caring less about the Super Bowl.

Integrity28

2 years in a row to the AFC Championship - and I'm starting to finally believe it can happen for us. As a result, I could give 2 sh*ts about the game Sunday. I've always been big on the SB, but now? I'll watch it - but I don't care about it. As far as I'm concerned, its just a very long, annoying commercial at this point.

This..

I was Just happy to be in the Championship game last year. This year we should have won and it f!@#ing hurts to watch any thing related to the super bowl.

+1. Felt the same exact way. I thought coming into the AFC championship game this year we were gonna be much better prepared and finally win it. I thought all the pieces were there and we knew our opponents so we had an advantage. Only reason I'm watching the SB is for the commercials and to see which ones I worked on make it this year.

I decided to pick up an extra midnight shift on Sunday -- game will be over when I go to work but for the first time since I can remember I will not be drinking booze during the game - Now that really is not caring since I kept S.B.S sacred. Besides the money is too good to pass up. GO PACKERS ....yay

I am dreading this game just as much as I dreaded Giants Pats. When people ask me who I like for this week my only response is i really don't care. I still haven't watched any super bowl coverage at all, and I wont up until the start of the game.

I am dreading this game just as much as I dreaded Giants Pats. When people ask me who I like for this week my only response is i really don't care. I still haven't watched any super bowl coverage at all, and I wont up until the start of the game.

I haven't watched ANY sports coverage since the clock said 0:00 at Pittsburgh-hell, I didn't even watch the post game stuff on SNY that night...JGTFTOW just get the focking thing over with

2 years in a row to the AFC Championship - and I'm starting to finally believe it can happen for us. As a result, I could give 2 sh*ts about the game Sunday. I've always been big on the SB, but now? I'll watch it - but I don't care about it. As far as I'm concerned, its just a very long, annoying commercial at this point.

+ 1

But its not even because we had a shot at being there again...its just the ******* Steelers. I'm so sick of it. Its old boring and just not exciting at all. Like when the Yankees or Lakers are in a Championship. Nobody gives a sh*t but their front runner fans....just like the Steelers.

+ 1

But its not even because we had a shot at being there again...its just the ******* Steelers. I'm so sick of it. Its old boring and just not exciting at all. Like when the Yankees or Lakers are in a Championship. Nobody gives a sh*t but their front runner fans....just like the Steelers.

Last year we were just happy to be there. This year pisses me off. Still will watch, have a few ales and bet the over (44.5). But have had the nagging feeling I should be wrangling a flight to Dallas and to be there. This sucks.

Next year, in tropical Indy.

+ 1

+1 I can care less about this game, the Steelers, their fans, and their F'ing towels

Last year we were just happy to be there. This year pisses me off. Still will watch, have a few ales and bet the over (44.5). But have had the nagging feeling I should be wrangling a flight to Dallas and to be there. This sucks.

Next year, in tropical Indy.

I guess I'm in the minority...but the road we had to take to make the Super Bowl was the toughest I've ever seen...and way to much to ask of this team. So I'm not beat up about it...just wish it wasnt the Steelers and their rapist QB. There is no morality in this world.

+1 I can care less about this game, the Steelers, their fans, and their F'ing towels

Yep. The only thing I got going this game is a predicted the Packers to win the SB this year.

+1. Felt the same exact way. I thought coming into the AFC championship game this year we were gonna be much better prepared and finally win it. I thought all the pieces were there and we knew our opponents so we had an advantage. Only reason I'm watching the SB is for the commercials and to see which ones I worked on make it this year.

Nice - what type of work do you do? What should we be looking for?

I decided to pick up an extra midnight shift on Sunday -- game will be over when I go to work but for the first time since I can remember I will not be drinking booze during the game - Now that really is not caring since I kept S.B.S sacred. Besides the money is too good to pass up. GO PACKERS ....yay

Me too. The difference is that I have to be there at 7PM, so I won't be watching the game at home at all. There are TV's where I work, and the game will be on, but I barely give a crap.

I think it's actually going to be a real good football game and for once I'm looking forward to watching it. As for us not playing in it ... last season we started to come together at the end and made a valiant attempt at a run, but really weren't strong enough to get there.

This year we had the most of the horses and could have got there - but didn't. I'm not going to live in yesterdays mistakes. We will be back and we will be better. I'm certain of it.

I'm looking forward to it. Not the game so much but the Super Bowl party. Ok maybe not the party so much but the company.. Ok not the company so much but mostly the FOOD barbecue, Hot wings, 172 layer dip, shrimp, nacho's, vegetable tray ( in case any rabbits show up), beer, beer, whiskey, chocolate fountain, and all kinds of other yummy stuff.

I think it's actually going to be a real good football game and for once I'm looking forward to watching it. As for us not playing in it ... last season we started to come together at the end and made a valiant attempt at a run, but really weren't strong enough to get there.

This year we had the most of the horses and could have got there - but didn't. I'm not going to live in yesterdays mistakes. We will be back and we will be better. I'm certain of it.

Don't get me wrong, I think it will be a good game too. I'm just not geeked up for it, like I always have been in the past. I think now that the Jets are on the doorstep, the reality has set in that we could win - and I've lost interest in seeing anyone other than us win. Usually when the Jets are long since eliminated, I latch on to another team and say, "you know what, this team deserves to win - I hope they do." I kinda feel that way about Aaron Rodgers, just he finishes the exercise of eclipsing Favre in Green Bay, oh and he's not a rapist, but frankly... its just not exciting, it feels like the ProBowl to me now. Like, whatevs.

I have not other explanation for it. Just not looking at it the same.

Maybe it's because my girl's a Packers fan or because I hate the Steelers, but I think you're all nuts. This game's going to be the balls.

If the Packers win handily, yes.

My girlfriend is primarily a Broncos fan but has family in PA and will be rooting for Pittsburgh. This game will be Hell if the Steelers win.

Steelers are just a ridiculously boring team to watch. They're going to try and win every game 21-17 by turning the line of scrimmage into a mosh pit and hoping Roethlisberger makes one or two plays that make the difference. The Packers look like they're a bunch of high school kids on a field trip right now and will likely play like it. As fun as Rodgers can be to watch, there's no way that Harrison and Woodley are going to let him run around for too long without giving him a few deep-tissue thigh bruises.

Archived