Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst organization in sports: Tebow to haunt you.

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Tim's only mistake was choosing to go to your organization. Fact is, your organization is the worst in all of sports and Tebow went there to try and help your evil ways, but you denied him. I guess Tebow wasn't Namath, an alcoholic looking to bang any woman with a pulse. I guess he wasn't Sanchez, a man that has sex with underaged women. Tebow was never given an opportunity and that is a complete failure on your part. So Sanchez sucks a golf ball through a hose and you decide to start Mcelroy, who puts up one of the worst performances in football history. I am actually glad Tebow didn't start, I don't want him to risk injury playing for this sad sap organization. Tim Tebow will move on and be successful. The Jets will be horrid for a long, long time.

CAN'T WAIT.

Posted · Report post

lol

Posted · Report post

is this real life?

Posted · Report post

Tim's only mistake was choosing to go to your organization. Fact is, your organization is the worst in all of sports and Tebow went there to try and help your evil ways, but you denied him. I guess Tebow wasn't Namath, an alcoholic looking to bang any woman with a pulse. I guess he wasn't Sanchez, a man that has sex with underaged women. Tebow was never given an opportunity and that is a complete failure on your part. So Sanchez sucks a golf ball through a hose and you decide to start Mcelroy, who puts up one of the worst performances in football history. I am actually glad Tebow didn't start, I don't want him to risk injury playing for this sad sap organization. Tim Tebow will move on and be successful. The Jets will be horrid for a long, long time.

CAN'T WAIT.

Hey TebowTime5502 welcome back. you have ONE SENTENCE to explain why i shouldn't ban your alias here.

Posted · Report post

oh yah i forgot. Tebow sucks

Posted · Report post

Mr all american refused to work-bad boy

Posted · Report post

oh yah i forgot. Tebow sucks

Can we just ban him and get this over with?

Posted · Report post

Hey TebowTime5502 welcome back. you have ONE SENTENCE to explain why i shouldn't ban your alias here.

Because I am sorry for what I said.

Posted · Report post

lol

Posted · Report post

kinda sounds like a true jet fan to me

Posted · Report post

Because I am sorry for what I said.

Not good enough. Merry Christmas.

Posted · Report post

Tim's only mistake was choosing to go to your organization.

:rl:

Fact is, your organization is the worst in all of sports and Tebow went there to try and help your evil ways, but you denied him.

Our evil ways?? Wha????

CAN'T WAIT.

So let me understand... You want to suck Tebow's pole?

Posted · Report post

lol

Posted · Report post

This Tebow sh*t is weird.

Posted · Report post

REPENT!

Posted · Report post

Shouldn't you be signing up to the Jax fan board ?

Posted · Report post

Not good enough. Merry Christmas.

:rl:

You are the greatest.

Posted · Report post

I agree

Posted · Report post

This Tebow sh*t is weird.

It sure is.

Posted · Report post

I agree

+1

Posted · Report post

No! No Banning! I love this guy! Plus, like he said, he's, y'know, sorry and stuff.

Posted · Report post

We're being haunted? Is this like the Jets' version of A Christmas Carol?

Ghost of Christmas Past: Namath

Ghost of Christmas Present: Tebow

Ghost of Christmas Future: Woody (or maybe our 2013 first-round pick)

Bah, humbug.

ebenezer-scrooge-effraye-image-295460-article-ajust_900.jpg

Posted · Report post

One week until the Tebow zealots leave. CANT WAIT!

Posted (edited) · Report post

CAN'T WAIT.

How bout you blow me. Take you and the rest of the Tebowtwats go to Jacksonsville with your cult and go infest them with your cancer.

Edited by shawn306

Posted · Report post

CAN'T WAIT.

Oh please. What a lie. Tebow was given plenty of opportunities to have sex with underage women. It's not our fault he didn't capitalize.