Jets sign WR Saalim Hakim

joewilly12

why? both are marginal and at this point interchangeable. maybe this guy will hold on to balls that hit him in the chest and hands.

Well because Spadola had a great preseason with us and he is being crucified by some for one damn dropped ball....I understand thats all it takes in the NFL but if thats the case why do we still have Gates after he dropped fours balls against the Patriots? 

Would have been better to just keep Spadola but whatevs

Well because Spadola had a great preseason with us and he is being crucified by some for one damn dropped ball....I understand thats all it takes in the NFL but if thats the case why do we still have Gates after he dropped fours balls against the Patriots? 

Um... you do realize that Hakim was only signed to the PS and that very same PS spot was offered to Spadola first, but that cocksucker turned it down to sign on the Dolphins PS instead?  This was ultimately due to his decision, not the Jets'.

Obviously I can't say this for certain, but I think if the Jets were seeing anything that said he wasn't replaceable, they wouldn't have risked losing him. Gates "didn't catch" a low thrown TD on a play that shouldn't have been overturned without a camera angle that sees through solid objects. Spadola dropped a pass that hit him in the hands. This is the NFL. You have to take advantage of the one opportunity you get, especially if you're an "any man". He'll get another chance elsewhere. Hell, he CHOSE to go elsewhere.

Um... you do realize that Hakim was only signed to the PS and that very same PS spot was offered to Spadola first, but that cocksucker turned it down to sign on the Dolphins PS instead?  This was ultimately due to his decision, not the Jets'.

I know he chose not to resign with us....I wouldn't either after being cut

Obviously I can't say this for certain, but I think if the Jets were seeing anything that said he wasn't replaceable, they wouldn't have risked losing him. Gates "didn't catch" a low thrown TD on a play that shouldn't have been overturned without a camera angle that sees through solid objects. Spadola dropped a pass that hit him in the hands. This is the NFL. You have to take advantage of the one opportunity you get, especially if you're an "any man". He'll get another chance elsewhere. Hell, he CHOSE to go elsewhere.

Are you defending Clyde Gates lol?

I know he chose not to resign with us....I wouldn't either after being cut

Are you defending Clyde Gates lol?

On his non-TD that was ruled a TD the overturned because it was primetime game in NE? absolutely.

also, it's the NFL players are cut and resigned all the time, Spadola didn't have to have a butthurt about it.

On his non-TD that was ruled a TD the overturned because it was primetime game in NE? absolutely.

also, it's the NFL players are cut and resigned all the time, Spadola didn't have to have a butthurt about it.

but what about the other 3 dropped balls that game?

Archived