Andrew Luck on being the Jets QB .....beep that man.

joewilly12

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said it as if we are the Jags. His team is sh*t without him. Jets are at least average without him. He can shove that AFC Finals drubbing up his stats padding ass.

jets can stop the run.  of course, they cannot protect him any better than the Colts O line.  NE looked like the 60s packers running against his team.  Kept him off the field.

If the Colts called Seattle and offered Luck for Wilson, the Seahawks would offer to throw in the Space Needle to get that deal done.

Seattle can keep it. That thing is a god damned eye-sore and looks like it should have been blown up in the first Men in Black movie. 

all kidding aside, the media is reporting this stuff now ?

"unattributed anecdote" "we're told"

somebody should call page 6 and make up an "unattributed anecdote" about shady brady and a goat

This.

Luck was likely commenting on the media attention given to NYJ QBs, and the associated scrutiny.

**** that, man

Nothing close to what some no-name 3rd rounder has done out in Seattle. Yet, even some Jets fans hang on to this dude as if he's the best QB to come out of college since Tom Brady. 

Dude plays against Tennessee and Jacksonville twice a year along with playing Houston twice, a team that outside of JJ Watt the past 2 years are not very good as well. Luck is pretty much guaranteed 5 wins a year just based on his division. And though he does do very well in the reg. season, his postseason stats are nothing to blush over...throwing more INTs than TD's every year he's been in the playoffs. Though he has virtually no defense, he's in arguably the softest division and his TD/INT ratio in the post season cant be blamed on the Colts defense. 

Dude disrespects this team as if we're on the same level of competition that he has in that sh*tty ass division. Dude is overrated. 

On Point with that assessment!!

He's a talented young QB, but I think he's listening to the hype too much.

Great receivers, good coaching have helped him quite a bit.

Hope he was just being goofy drunk and was just playing with the guy.

It happens.... I know.

If you guys were a god QB prospect, you'd want no part of this franchise, either. Christ. Look at the history. Look at the owner.

Good point, but the Colts had the greatest QB of all time and only won 1 ring, Their owner is a pill head, who might also be dealing. 

Thank You.  I had to read VTF's post twice to make sure he was actually comparing Wilson to Luck. 

Actually, I wasnt comparing Wilson to Luck...I was comparing Luck to Wilson. 

I want to make sure Wilson gets his proper respect. Too much is going to these damn good, but still overhyped QB's.

Actually, I wasnt comparing Wilson to Luck...I was comparing Luck to Wilson.

I want to make sure Wilson gets his proper respect. Too much is going to these damn good, but still overhyped QB's.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. Who's your top 10? Just curious.

Nothing close to what some no-name 3rd rounder has done out in Seattle. Yet, even some Jets fans hang on to this dude as if he's the best QB to come out of college since Tom Brady.

Dude plays against Tennessee and Jacksonville twice a year along with playing Houston twice, a team that outside of JJ Watt the past 2 years are not very good as well. Luck is pretty much guaranteed 5 wins a year just based on his division. And though he does do very well in the reg. season, his postseason stats are nothing to blush over...throwing more INTs than TD's every year he's been in the playoffs. Though he has virtually no defense, he's in arguably the softest division and his TD/INT ratio in the post season cant be blamed on the Colts defense.

Dude disrespects this team as if we're on the same level of competition that he has in that sh*tty ass division. Dude is overrated.

All you need to know is Mark Sanchez has better career playoff stats by far. So what are we talking about here.

Our fans are babies.

It's the reason he answered the way he did.. who wants to play for a team whose fans deem players busts after 1 bad pre season game.  Most Jet fans have zero patience and unreasonable expectations. 

Has nothing to do with playing for Woody Johnson.. that ridiculous line of reasoning is used by those too blind to see they're the cause of the so called circus.

1. Rodgers

2. Roethlisberger

3. Brees

4. Brady

5. P. Manning

6. Wilson

7. Rivers/Romo

8. Romo/Rivers

9. Luck

10. E. Manning

No disrespect but your list sucks.

Luck is definitely top 5.  I'd probably slip Brees out the top 5 at this point in time.  Eli not on this list.  Wilson more towards the 10 spot.  

It's the reason he answered the way he did.. who wants to play for a team whose fans deem players busts after 1 bad pre season game. Most Jet fans have zero patience and unreasonable expectations.

Has nothing to do with playing for Woody Johnson.. that ridiculous line of reasoning is used by those too blind to see they're the cause of the so called circus.

Agreed. I'm sure Luck is a big reader of the Jets forums.

Archived