Cro sprained knee?

batman10023

Great news!!!!   Thought he was done for the year.  

Turnovers yesterday, good news today regarding Cromartie.... I'm afraid to blink.

I sprained my knee horribly once I was convinced I tore everything in there. Explains his reaction yesterday.

PS: I cried though. True story. It f?%*^ing hurt like crazy.

Wow!   That was quite the show for a sprain.

Hey.. at least he didn't throw the ball back into the field of play when he got hurt eh?

Good news

Lol, sprains hurt, too! Watching the replay hurt me. 

Glad it's short term. Can never have enough corners. 

Wow!   That was quite the show for a sprain.

Hey.. at least he didn't throw the ball back into the field of play when he got hurt eh?

Good news

Lol, sprains hurt, too! Watching the replay hurt me. 

Glad it's short term. Can never have enough corners. 

I second that

I'm looking forward to seeing WIlliams in a full time role honestly.  All he has done dating back to last year is impress.  We have to give him his shot because Cro hasn't looked good at all.  

I'm Williams biggest fan.  The guy is a stud.  He can flat out play and might be better than Cro at this point in his career.  That said, you can never have enough CB's in the league, so this is good news. 

I'm Williams biggest fan.  The guy is a stud.  He can flat out play and might be better than Cro at this point in his career.  That said, you can never have enough CB's in the league, so this is good news. 

Wiliams was on fire yesterday!!!  He has flashed before but wow brought the thunder yesterday!!!!

Guys, this isn't the first time Cro has had a hyperextended knee with the Jets right? I remember I think it was 2013 during practice Cro went down with a non contact injury and everyone was expecting it to be an ACL much like this time but it was the same diagnosis and he returned in no time. Correct me if I'm wrong however. 

Turnovers yesterday, good news today regarding Cromartie.... I'm afraid to blink.

I sprained my knee horribly once I was convinced I tore everything in there. Explains his reaction yesterday.

PS: I cried though. True story. It f?%*^ing hurt like crazy.

don't feel bad Johnny-I am almost over the case of pnuenmonia that I contracted  (after 4 months now) and I was coughing so hard that I pulled muscles or did something to the cartilage in my ribs-THAT effin hurt. Then I was in my daughters kitchen drawer and I turned the wrong way and I reinjured it and these gigantic tears started coming out of my eyes-I had no control over it either -it hurt THAT much-sometimes we ain't as tough as we think we are.

don't feel bad Johnny-I am almost over the case of pnuenmonia that I contracted  (after 4 months now) and I was coughing so hard that I pulled muscles or did something to the cartilage in my ribs-THAT effin hurt. Then I was in my daughters kitchen drawer and I turned the wrong way and I reinjured it and these gigantic tears started coming out of my eyes-I had no control over it either -it hurt THAT much

Getting old s-u-c-k-s bro

Archived