Jets Fans for Tebow!

Iceman88

Sure. Why not? I'm in.

It'll be bigger then when the Pope kissed Clements kid.

Posters who really hated the Stanton signing should be thankful now. I really think that if the Jets hadn't guaranteed $500,000 to him they would be serious players the the Tebow Tournament

Did we get rid of Bart Scott? We really can't afford another ******* ILBer or QB who looks like he's trying to skip stones to 6'6 recievers

I hate you..... I'll actually either need to stop watching football or just kill myself if this happens. I'm still recovering from the parade which is the only day of the year I like Boston and thought people where just ******* with me because of my love for the Jets and pure hatred for Tim Tebow.

Tebow might be the only player if the league I don't think could beat Mark Sanchez in a QB competition and I mean "player" not QB. I guess It makes total sense we'd go after him

Jesus Christ

This is almost like Jews for Jesus.

No, our Jews aren't really even good at being Jewish. They just guaranteed a Mexican Model's contract for the next 2 years who only looks like a QB if he's in competition with option Jesus. So I guess there is a plan there, but it's ******* horrible. I'm actually starting to belive Woody when he said he didn't want Manning, They might really be that dumb

This really needs to happen! C'mon Tannebaum! Get it done! :)

btw, if Timmy somehow manages to get on the Patriots squad and reunite with his Football savior, Josh McDouchey - I will start a collection for the Kill Josh Fund.

I'm not going to work to convince anyone but this can be a good move. We now have the deepest bullpen in football.

If this locker room was too "corrupt" for Greg F'ing McElroy, how miserable do you think Tebow would be here?

OMG I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT.

Archived