Stephen Hill - Caption This Photo

Maxman

ah! i was trying to find the Quote or Video from the movie Little Giants where the kid is catching the toilet paper and is in shock when he catches the football. but no luck! is that the kid from little giants? LoL

This is my ball. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My ball is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My ball, without me, is useless. Without my ball, I am useless. I must catch my ball true. I must catch better than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will...

My ball and myself know that what counts in this war is not the routes we run, the noise of our fans, or the celebrations we make. We know that it is the catches that count. We will catch...

My ball is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its stitching and its shape. I will keep my ball clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My ball and myself are the defenders of my team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is the Jets and there is no enemy, but peace!

I am really just testing out our new photo gallery license. But what the heck, go ahead and caption this photo for us while we test things out...thanks.

gallery_5331_43_770630.jpg

I'm on the sideline over by the trainers, why the hell is tebow throwing it to me?

I guess I could be pretty pissed off about getting drafted by the Jets, but its hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. Then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday.

I guess I could be pretty pissed off about getting drafted by the Jets, but its hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. Then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday.

american-beauty-plastic-bag-o.gif

I am really just testing out our new photo gallery license. But what the heck, go ahead and caption this photo for us while we test things out...thanks.

Holy Smokes....This coconut is ripe!

Ball, this is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship. I am Stephen, don't be a stranger.

Archived