Sign in to follow this  
ECURB

The 2012 - 2013 JETS will be 13-3

Ecurb is right... we have no choice BUT to win it all this year. It has been years since I have seen this much negativity pointed towards the Jets. We never really did have a chance in 2010 and 2011 because we were the favorites, but now, we return to our position of ultimate glory, the underdog.

i see the genius in ECURB's plan - make the zaniest predictions possible and when one eventually hits out of randomness, gloat mightily and hope everyone forgets the years of fail.

The Jets offense will be good for 20ppg and the d is gonna be lights out at 15ppg. Stephen Hill and Wilkerson will be game changers and Sanchez will be the best QB in the afce

The Jets offense will be good for 20ppg and the d is gonna be lights out at 15ppg. Stephen Hill and Wilkerson will be game changers and Sanchez will be the best QB in the afce

o_0

Don't see it myself. You have to figure in the couple of straight up losses they will suffer to better teams. Then you have to figure in the Sanchez losses. Those games where he is just awful--usually 3 or 4 of those. And then there is the bad bounce game they always get. I see it 8-8 or 9-7. Until we get a real QB I see this team as maybe better than average. Now prove me wrong, puleeeze, Markie Mark.