****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a clue man. D played great against the best O in the league. Don't forget about the KO return. Offensive playcalling was suspect to say the least. And 6 blows.

Your stupid ass quotes didn't help either.

Yeah the Jets D played great, letting the Past go right through them for a FG to win.

I'll always remember how great they were in giving up 4 first downs.

Meanwhile, the Pats D gets a strip sack for the win.

I'm glad you thought that one through....

BD

"Our defense played great.....until it really mattered. Our QB played great......until it really mattered." - Rex

BD

Just so you're aware, this unbelievably obnoxious, completely moronic, absolutely unamusing nonsense is even more unbearable now than it is normally. And that's really saying something.

Yeah the Jets D played great, letting the Past go right through them for a FG to win.

I'll always remember how great they were in giving up 4 first downs.

Meanwhile, the Pats D gets a strip sack for the win.

I'm glad you thought that one through....

BD

A strip sack, really? That was on Mark as usual. The Jets D played a nice game against a really good offense. You play to hold them to a FG in the first OT series, especially after that bs call by the refs. Fact'o'matter is, against this sh*tty Pats D, you gotta score early and often. The Jets didn't. We lose and you're a loser. Everyone here is completely annoyed by your presence, yet you still continue with your crap. Just go away already. The Jets are bad enough without your cherry on top.

It will be the same crap from Rex. Sanchez shouldn't be the guy. He just doesn't have it. Can someone explain why the Jets wasted a 4th round draft pick on Tebow? Not to say that he's the answer but the Jets don't use him. If used properly the guy can be an offensive weapon. Our coaching staff just doesn't have a clue.

Well, I guess it's time to go listen to Rex spew on about how Sanchize is our guy.

It will be the same crap from Rex. Sanchez shouldn't be the guy. He just doesn't have it. Can someone explain why the Jets wasted a 4th round draft pick on Tebow? Not to say that he's the answer but the Jets don't use him. If used properly the guy can be an offensive weapon. Our coaching staff just doesn't have a clue.

Simple, Woody wanted Tebow. The coaching staff babies Sanchize so they don't want to stick Tebow out their and cause more of a qb controversy cause it might hurt Mark's feelings. However, they also want to keep the fans and Woody happy so they throw him out in random ass plays.

Sanchez gave everyone here a reason to get on him again this week but he did not play bad today. 2 insanely costly mental mistakes, Greene was wide open on that pick and he has to tuck that and just go down. Both plays were a result of him trying to do too much. 328 yds a great completion percentage and 2 big mistakes.

Shouldnt have come down to OT tho. Hill makes that catch and who knows.

That loss really hurts.

Archived