****Official JN New York Jets vs New England Patriots Game Thread****

ECURB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine Derek Jeter leasing an apartment in downtown Boston, walking the streets of the Back Bay, sipping on a latte outside of a Starbucks in Landsdowne Street. Imagine nobody bothering him, nobody saying a peep to him despite his status as the arch rival's icon. Ridiculous to think about, right? I just bring this up because Tom Brady maintains an apartment in the East Village.

Big boys had better be up for the big games. Today Coples proves he is a force.

This ^^ The only thing that would make me happier than this statement is that Sanchez somehow proves HE'S a force today. I'm looking for Coples to pressure Brady all damn day and show why we drafted his ass over everyone else that was still on the board.

This ^^ The only thing that would make me happier than this statement is that Sanchez somehow proves HE'S a force today. I'm looking for Coples to pressure Brady all damn day and show why we drafted his ass over everyone else that was still on the board.

Add in a little Mayhem, and I'd say you're on to something!

**** the Pats! Hope the Jets come out physical, I would love to see Landry lay Gronkowski and Welker out! sh*t, on their side of the field (and not on 3rd down) i would even be ok with a penalty. Shake these bitches up!

Oh and same goes for Coples crushing Brady! Bury that mother ****er!

Quinton Coples > Chandler Jones

Agreed. ... well I want to anyway. It's one of those times when out of the gate means nothing. Remember Brian Thomas at one time in his career was looking better than Julius Peppers. We all know how that turned out.

Archived