how the **** is it possible

Section 333

That the jackasses from nfl network all picked the jets to win between 2 and 5 games yet now 4 out of 5 of them pick us to beat buffalo on sunday. Wtf has changed?

They say we got lucky to beat Tampa (which we did) but how do they give us 4 wins but 2 of them within 3 weeks. The schedule is a bit easier at the end.

Why dont those idiots get called out more often for spewing nonsense?

Jets 17-13

it's not just NFLN. everyone in the media knows jack squat about the league before the games start and we all seem to forget this fact every year. preseason previews aren't worth the paper they are printed on (or the internet bandwidth as it were)

non sense

That the jackasses from nfl network all picked the jets to win between 2 and 5 games yet now 4 out of 5 of them pick us to beat buffalo on sunday. Wtf has changed?

because the jets are a bad team, and nobody besides Jets fans and hardcore gamblers take the time to realize how many other bad teams are on the jets schedule

This shouldn't be surprising; my perception of sports media today is that it resembles gossip more than journalism or critical thinking. These media outlets hire people who are former coaches or players, or others they proclaim to be experts, but I'm sure we will find that if we evaluated their predictions that their "expertise" offers no more accurate predictions than regular fans. The off-season was filled with anti-Jets propaganda, so much so that you would have thought we didn't win a game last season. This negativity led to "experts" predicting disaster for us, claiming we wouldn't win many games at all and be the worst team in the league on no real basis.

OK I just cleaned up a lot of posts in here.

Any more of that continues, and I'm giving unpaid vacations to people.  Whether it's the outright provoking of someone or the disturbing overreaction to it, I don't care.  Neither were appropriate.

If you want examples of how to act properly and tactful at all times, watch me & Smashmouth.  Actually, screw that -- watch Crusher eat a giant bowl of bacon.  It's a thing of beauty and no one can be angry or upset watching that.  Unless it was your bacon, I guess.  Or your bowl.

Any more of that continues, and I'm giving unpaid vacations to people.  Whether it's the outright provoking of someone or the disturbing overreaction to it, I don't care.  Neither were appropriate.

If you want examples of how to act properly and tactful at all times, watch me & Smashmouth.  Actually, screw that -- watch Crusher eat a giant bowl of bacon.  It's a thing of beauty and no one can be angry or upset watching that.  Unless it was your bacon, I guess.  Or your bowl.

Your my role model... seriously.

Any more of that continues, and I'm giving unpaid vacations to people. Whether it's the outright provoking of someone or the disturbing overreaction to it, I don't care. Neither were appropriate.

If you want examples of how to act properly and tactful at all times, watch me & Smashmouth. Actually, screw that -- watch Crusher eat a giant bowl of bacon. It's a thing of beauty and no one can be angry or upset watching that. Unless it was your bacon, I guess. Or your bowl.

Ban CTM. Do it. Doo it. It will be fun. Everyone will laugh at him. You'll practically be a hero. My hero.

Ban CTM. Do it. Doo it. It will be fun. Everyone will laugh at him. You'll practically be a hero. My hero.

I am being provoked here yet I respond calmly and with civility that is incomprehensible to my attacker. I am a model poster

Any more of that continues, and I'm giving unpaid vacations to people. Whether it's the outright provoking of someone or the disturbing overreaction to it, I don't care. Neither were appropriate.

If you want examples of how to act properly and tactful at all times, watch me & Smashmouth. Actually, screw that -- watch Crusher eat a giant bowl of bacon. It's a thing of beauty and no one can be angry or upset watching that. Unless it was your bacon, I guess. Or your bowl.

Debbie Downer, if message boards weren't a social experiment in provocation they would be boring.

Archived