Jets vs. Titans predictions

faba

BIlls:    rank 20th on offense and 17th on defense 

Titans: rank 18th on offense and 14th on defense

Jets:    rank 28th on offense and  2nd on defense.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff

The Titans are a slightly better team.  If we avoid 20 penalties and -2 turnovers then we win.

See I think the Jets win with two int's, as long as he throws TD's also.  I want Geno taking shots, and rookies gonna make mistakes.  I just dont want him trying not to lose. 

geno can not be expected to be perfect.  The Jets D can make up for some mistakes.

Sheldon Richardson will have a similar interview after the Titans game. Im telling you, he's our Warren Sapp.

What a great interview. I get the feeling he is not interested in giving the NY media anything to chew on and twist. Very matter of fat and confident. It almost felt as if the interviewers were apprehensive as well. As if they know everyone is on to them. I like this. Now if we could just get Willy Colon to shut his mouth  LOL

What a great interview. I get the feeling he is not interested in giving the NY media anything to chew on and twist. Very matter of fat and confident. It almost felt as if the interviewers were apprehensive as well. As if they know everyone is on to them. I like this. Now if we could just get Willy Colon to shut his mouth  LOL

Awesome!!!

Archived