Anyone interested in seeing where Woody Johnson lives?

joewilly12

bill%20murray.jpg

Yeah, real funny. Everyone of us that do this job get this all the time.

You know,

"Manganese, Chinch bug, I got to learn this stuff, 6 years and I'll be heads greenskeeper"

Or

"I'm caddying, I'm on the first tee, and who's bag do I get, yup, the Dalai Lama, flowing robes, you know the whole thing, Big hitter the Lama"

Or my favorite:

"He's got 400 yards, he's going to hit 7 iron"

Yeah, real funny. Everyone of us that do this job get this all the time.

You know,

"Manganese, Chinch bug, I got to learn this stuff, 6 years and I'll be heads greenskeeper"

Or

"I'm caddying, I'm on the first tee, and who's bag do I get, yup, the Dalai Lama, flowing robes, you know the whole thing, Big hitter the Lama"

Or my favorite:

"He's got 400 yards, he's going to hit 7 iron"

Can I seed Bermuda on top of this crappy centipede that I have now?

Cant help it. I'm a Golf Course Superintendent, so the first thing I looked at was his lawn. If he pays me enough, I could take a ride down and have his lawn looking like The first fairway at Augusta in about 4 to 6 weeks.

I am not knocking you, I actually thought it looked like crap when I saw the picture as well.

Can I seed Bermuda on top of this crappy centipede that I have now?

I wouldn't seed Bermuda on a Nuclear waste dump. That "grass" should be outlawed. No matter what you do to it, it looks like crap, the greens look like someone spilled a couple cases of Coors lIght on them with their friggin grain. You have to water the crap out of it, and it gets every disease known to man.

Plant some nice penncross bent, or a rye, Kentucky blue mix, and drink lots of brew admiring your beautiful lawn

Archived