The cool girls - talking about Jets football thread

Maxman

I got to be the troll under the bridge im preschool. Three weeks preparing and I messed up my big line. After that I had to play a tree. It's all been downhill from there

Trees do not talk and whine-I like trees

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've often heard that this site appears "cliquey." I try to explain that it's not cliquey, but it takes a while to get your posts read without getting gif-bombed or ignored. Newer posters, what say you?

In reality, it's not all that hard for the non-menstruating posters:

1) Start by posting a few times before making a new thread. 

2) If you do make a new thread, don't make it confrontational

3) If it is confrontational, don't become defensive. Instead, defend your opinion rationally.

4) Don't become belligerent if your opinion is opposed quite drastically. If you don't like the way the message board runs, becuase it's different than you're used to, too bad, this isn't your house. There's a lot of abrasive personalities here, but it's not that hard to not throw a b*tch fit. For the most part, we're grown men, these shouldn't be tall orders.

People make the mistake because they want to be heard immediately and when their opinion is not heard, they resort to look-at-me tactics, which do not go over well here or really any place. 

Archived