Namath Products

Maxman

It's interesting that his logo is crimson rather than Kelly green.

Top program in college football with millions of die-hard fans, that would benefit from anything being simplified for them or Jets fans who are also dumb, but according to that fan distribution map have one county on LI that kinda liked them more than the Giants. I think going with Bama colors was wise.

The official steak of the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Seriously?

They do have a partnership, and are endorsed by the Hall of Fame.  Seems weird but it is kind of cool.  Not sure why it is cool it just is.  :)

Nice marketing, Phil ;) I never heard about this before :) thats a cool looking grill

Jim I will make you a deal.  If you buy one, I will come to your house and you can cook me food.  Sound fair?

Jim I will make you a deal. If you buy one, I will come to your house and you can cook me food. Sound fair?

I don't think I have enough food in the house to keep you satisfied. How about I have joe cater it and we can just look at the grill while we stuff our faces?

Max.... you got Namath to do the interview by promising you'd whore the site to promote his grill?

I feel so dirty. 

Someone has to pay the bills so you can ask this guy quessss-chuns about duh J-E-T-S JETS, yaknowhamsayin?

Berkowitz_2.jpg

Hopefully, the grill is better that the overpriced POS space heater that the same company hawked.

Just because you don't like your room heated to 1400 degrees, doesn't give you the right to cast dispersions on the Geor...ahem, Joe Namath steak cooker thing.  You're just jealous because your chin is cleftless. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived