****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

Of course, nobody want Vicks to succeed more than I did.  Unlike many "fans" I actually root for this team and want them to do good. 

You're so precious and special, and your positivity means so much. You are a better person.If only the rest of us were GOOD FANS like you, the Jets would be up 28 instead of behind. 

What delusional freaking bullspit.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. I also expected the Jets to be sucky this year but how awful these two draft classes have been overall makes it downright depressing. Sheldon is the only guy who's been consistently good.

Yup.  That's the problem.  No chance was this team going to be good.  The fact that the drafts are as bad as everything else is a huge problem.

Yep. I also expected the Jets to be sucky this year but how awful these two draft classes have been overall makes it downright depressing. Sheldon is the only guy who's been consistently good.

Yeah, save any sort of miracle, Rex is done for and Idzik is going to have a whole lot of explaining to do to maybe get himself one more season.  Complete freakin' mess.

You're so precious and special, and your positivity means so much. You are a better person.If only the rest of us were GOOD FANS like you, the Jets would be up 28 instead of behind. 

What delusional freaking bullspit.

Ninja'd!

We said literally the exact same thing about going from Mangini to Rex that we're now saying about whoever our next coach is. You don't find a franchise QB, you're not going to last in this league, it's as simple as that. We haven't had one in a decade and it looks like we don't have one now. This team is a dumpster fire and a lot of that has to go on Idzik. Harbaugh is going to have his work cut out for him.

Welcome to the NFL, where you don't get to import every player you want to cover up for your sh*tty coach.

Yeah, save any sort of miracle, Rex is done for and Idzik is going to have a whole lot of explaining to do to maybe get himself one more season.  Complete freakin' mess.

Yup.  And therein lies the problem of not cleaning house.  What then, bring in another GM who has to keep the HC because he only got one year?

Yup.  And therein lies the problem of not cleaning house.  What then, bring in another GM who has to keep the HC because he only got one year?

clean house.  time to get rid of EVERYONE.  idzik, rex, bradway, the season ticket reps, team trainers and anyone else associated with this team.

Archived