****The Official Jets VS Chargers Game Thread®©™****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want 1-15 so we can draft a real QB!

It isnt enough to ruin 2nd round qbs?

This move is just like jets. Everyone who was bjective knew it would come to this so what do jets do? Waste a week of reps with first team on geno and throw vick in. No planning whatsoever

So, a new coach is going to suddenly turn Greg Salas into Dez or Allen into DRC?

I think the new coach will be flexible enough to find out what his players do well and have them do that instead of taking a player and trying to shoehorn them into a precious system that lost its luster four years ago.

As much as I've gotten a chuckle from some of the Simms fanboys, maybe it is time to give him a shot.  I mean, whatever Geno sucks, so I can totally get the team wanting to bench him.  But we already know Vick sucks too, this crap right here is pretty much all we're going to see from him.  You don't even get that foolish blind hope that comes with players that you're just completely oblivious about.

I think the new coach be flexible enough to find out what his players do well and have them do that instead of taking a player and trying to shoehorn them into a precious system that lost its luster four years ago.

Idk how you can look at this roster and say that Rex is holding it back. Most of these guys couldn't start anywhere else.

Archived