Geno is just another victim of an organization that has mishandled the QB position since I (You) can remember...

CobraVerde

Geno, Tebow, Sanchez, Favre, Pennington, etc etc etc. Since ive been a fan (est 1981) QB has been the most disorganized questioned position the jets have ever had. im sure most teams deal with the same but i cant remember a time when we felt comfortable at QB other than immediately after draft day and after said QBs first win. but soon after every thing always goes down hill. No matter the coach it's always been an issue. Why? 

Sanchez I can agree he was completely mishandled. Pennington was a good quarterback for the Jets. Tebow and Favre don't count.

Geno is just a terrible quarterback. Jets did what they had to do to cover him up... until they couldn't cover him up anymore.

Sanchez I can agree he was completely mishandled. Pennington was a good quarterback for the Jets. Tebow and Favre don't count.

Geno is just a terrible quarterback. Jets did what they had to do to cover him up... until they couldn't cover him up anymore.

Smith is awful. 

Kinda getting tired of people playing the "victim" card for our sh*tty QB's.  This organization sucks on every level.  Why is it so surprising that we keep drafting dogsh*t QB's AND mishandle them while they're here?  Does it have to be an either/or situation?  Do we always have to think that all we need is to give the Kellen Clemens, Brett Ratliffs, Greg McElroys and Matt Simms of the world "a chance" before we can say we just SUCK at evaluating the most important position on the field?

Did you forget how Herm and the Jets covered up (or tried) Penny's injury? They kept playing him when he was obviously broken. What saved Penny was that he was smarter than everyone both on the field playing and off it by convincing coaches to let him keep playing.

Kinda getting tired of people playing the "victim" card for our sh*tty QB's.  This organization sucks on every level.  Why is it so surprising that we keep drafting dogsh*t QB's AND mishandle them while they're here?  Does it have to be an either/or situation?  Do we always have to think that all we need is to give the Kellen Clemens, Brett Ratliffs, Greg McElroys and Matt Simms of the world "a chance" before we can say we just SUCK at evaluating the most important position on the field?

I agree and apologize. i didnt know what else to call it other than him being another slab of beef for the grinder...

I am sick of people saying that the Jets ruin QBs. We haven't been lucky in drafting QBs and what would make you think that the coaching was superior. Well what about Mark Sanchez? Sanchez is coached by an offensive Yoda. The system is so simple a squirrel would look good in the pocket. Man alive.

I will usually support the young QB till the end but Geno lost me with the missing the meeting epsiode in San Diego.

What I saw last night was what I think the Redskins are doing with RGIII and making him run  a day one offense.

Like in the first day of rookie training camp.

This is the guy who ran out the back of his own end zone on his first game in the NFL. The kid has always sucked.

And managed to throw a Hail Mary out of bounds.  Pretty sure any of us could avoid that blunder.  Many of us (T0mShane) wouldn't reach the end zone unless we were inside the opposing 40 or 35 but we'd throw it somewhere between the boundaries.

I will usually support the young QB till the end but Geno lost me with the missing the meeting epsiode in San Diego.

What I saw last night was what I think the Redskins are doing with RGIII and making him run  a day one offense.

Like in the first day of rookie training camp.

Yeah when your starting QB missing a team meeting before the game- there is just no excuse for that guy to lead your team no matter what.

Smith is a sh!t QB drafted by a sh!t organization. 

Dumb cluck was going to leave Radio City because he was insulted he didnt go in the 1st round. 

That was a preview into who this jerk is.

The only part they got right was taking him in the 2nd instead of the 1st round like they did with Sanchez.

Geno is just bad and he would be bad no matter where he ended up.  I was optimistic during the pre-season, but against first string defenses in games that count, he's  horrible.

Archived