Jets projected at #6 to take Amari Cooper as per Mcshay

CobraVerde

What do you think of Mschay's pick?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do You like taking Amari Cooper @ #6?

• Yes. Good Deal. We need offensive firepower
    • No. Should move up to get either Winston or Mariotta. Do what you gotta do.
    • No. Should get someone else at #6 (please state who in post) or move down for more picks

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jags Trade Blackmon to Pats who are in love with the Turds and take Cooper

There's no way Cooper makes it past pick #3. 

I don't know who's more delusional.  Jets fans who think Mariota is better than Aaron Rodgers or Jets fans who think Amari Cooper is making at all the way to 6.

There's no way Cooper makes it past pick #3. 

I don't know who's more delusional.  Jets fans who think Mariota is better than Aaron Rodgers or Jets fans who think Amari Cooper is making at all the way to 6.

Cooper is the best WR I have seen in along time, You are getting a kid who will get better and who will never get in trouble

Cooper just doesn't look like a top 10 pick to me. His route tree is pretty sharp for his age, but he is not very elusive with the ball in his hands and his size is below average. This is not Julio Jones, he's more like Maclin from Philly. We have been waiting for a #1 WR since Meeshawn.

This is a deep O-line draft and we have a major need. I'd try anything to trade down and make our 1st pick a tackle.

Mariota's not as good as people are hyping him out to be.  35% of his throws go to the first read facing crappy defenses and the spread offense he plays in now is nothing like what he's going to play in in the NFL.  That's exactly what happened with Geno.  Not saying he'll be as bad as Geno but these Jets fans who think Mariota > Brady are lost in the own little world.

Agreed

There's no 4 win teams. Unless the Jets win out and the current 5 win teams lose out, the Jets are locked into the number 6 pick.

It will be fun if Jags win last 2 games (Tennessee and Houston with 4th string qb, so possible) and Washington and Oakland each win one more game (less likely).   That would get jets all the way to #3.   I think Tampa is locked in on #1 and in full tank mode.   TN is probably #2, especially if they lose to jags.

******* Rex just HAD to go out and win against the tennessee titties last week.  i am disgusted.

beating the Pats?  okay i'll gladly accept that but tennessee??   

"A Jet fan is a tough guy and wants to win ... that's what we gave our true Jet fans today." ~ Rex 

Cooper just doesn't look like a top 10 pick to me. His route tree is pretty sharp for his age, but he is not very elusive with the ball in his hands and his size is below average. This is not Julio Jones, he's more like Maclin from Philly. We have been waiting for a #1 WR since Meeshawn.

This is a deep O-line draft and we have a major need. I'd try anything to trade down and make our 1st pick a tackle.

From Chris carter on espn amari Cooper is a cross between Tim Brown , and Marvin Harrison. that's good enough for me.

Cooper was my fall back before that stupid Titan game - now I'd be happy if he fell smh

BTW - at this point of the season hearing that the GM is 50/50 to return basically means he's dead man walking IMO.

Woody won't be able to get a coach to come here with a GM on the hot seat.  Coaching candidates want some stability.  Whether real or imagined no one will want to come here with Idzik as a GM. 

Disagree Geno Smith will be fine its the WRs we choose to put on the roster we need Boldin type WRs guys who ball out to get the ball finesse guys like Decker and Kerley want the ball gift wrapped for them to catch it. 

Didn't they feed you to the Bears?

These mock drafts are absolutely worthless and 100% inaccurate at this point. Who cares. If this was 1-2 weeks from the actual draft I'd pay some attention to it but we're like half a year away. You might as well just throw out random names and be more accurate than these so called experts are. Winston could go in round 5 for all we know.

Is there a scenario where the offensive line gets fixed with a first round prospect because if we could just provide a little protection I think even a special Ed case like Geno could probably have some success with our group of receivers.Right now Brenco and the rest of the mid round rejects we keep plugging into the right side are a disaster.

Is there a scenario where the offensive line gets fixed with a first round prospect because if we could just provide a little protection I think even a special Ed case like Geno could probably have some success with our group of receivers.Right now Brenco and the rest of the mid round rejects we keep plugging into the right side are a disaster.

Agreed!

Over 4 million for Breno? Really? The guys pass blocking is horrible & imagine that the Seahawks even saw him as expendable.

I'm sure Russell Wilson covered Brenos whiffs with his scrambling ability.

That right side of the line is a sh*tshow, sign Iupati & draft a stud can't miss RT & you can give WRs time to get open.

Archived