Lee and Lal GONE to Buffalo!!!!

joewilly12

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Lee, the Jets' quarterbacks coach the last two years, with assume the same title with the Bills under Ryan, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Which means Lee essentially gets to trade working with Geno Smith (2014 Total QBR: 35.4) for working with E.J. Manuel (19.8). For Ryan, it's the same old story.

And Sanjay Lal, who coached the Jets' receivers from 2012-14, will assume the same duty with the Bills, according to ESPN's John Clayton.

Only Rex would bring these guys with him instead of taking this as an opportunity to retool his staff. David Lee + EJ Emanuel = good things for the Jets!

Does anyone know which Bills message board is the biggest so I can go troll and enjoy the circus in Buffalo?

Only Rex would bring these guys with him instead of taking this as an opportunity to retool his staff. David Lee + EJ Emanuel = good things for the Jets!

Does anyone know which Bills message board is the biggest so I can go troll and enjoy the circus in Buffalo?

Give One bills drive a look

Hey just give Kotite props for developing KJ and Wayne.. If your going to kill Rex for crap asst coaches and say he never developed anyone I don't totally disagree.. I really hope the Bills go down the drain quick next season because God forbid if they have any success some of you will be suicidal..LOL

Uh Keyshawn said 97 was like his rookie year because he learned nothing from kotites strict disciplinary leadership in 96.

And hey kid, when are you gonna check out your b day thread in the lounge?

Meanwhile David Lee was the QB coach in Buffalo when Ryan Fitzpatrick, that guy so many want to sign, was having his best year. 

Lal may suck but he hasn't exactly been working with Duper and Clayton.  All that good WR coaching in Carolina and Chicago still can't get Stephen Hill off the practice squad or Santonio Holmes a job. 

But carry on...

I have to say, I feel really bad for Bills fans. The Pats and Dolphins have sh!tty fanbases. They deserve this sh!t.

The Bills have great fans who deserve better than what they're about to endure.

What are they going to endure?  Geno Smith isn't getting traded to the Bills and they're not hiring Idzik.

What are they going to endure? Geno Smith isn't getting traded to the Bills and they're not hiring Idzik.

Sorry but after six years, we've had 2 GMs, 3 OCs, two highly drafted QBs. It gets to a point where you have to figure the head coach is the problem.

Woody finally realized this. Apparently you haven't.

Sorry but after six years, we've had 2 GMs, 3 OCs, two highly drafted QBs. It gets to a point where you have to figure the head coach is the problem.

Woody finally realized this. Apparently you haven't.

Apparently Buffalo, SF, and Atl, and 99% of sports talking heads haven't realized this either.

Again.... the ONLY people I hear saying Rex sucks are Jets fans.

Apparently Buffalo, SF, and Atl, and 99% of sports talking heads haven't realized this either.

He does. People like his act, but he is a terrible head coach and the moves he is making in Buffalo are laughably bad. 

Actually Atl has concluded that he sucks twice now. And this second time they met with him for six hours, and let him leave. That speaks volumes.

Thank GOD!! Finally!!  

Lee I don't feel too strong about one way or another.  He had a horrible Sanchez, and Geno to deal with, so I'm not sure what his talent level is.  

However,  Lal is absolutely useless.  It's not the results, it's the fundamentals that we lack.  I made a thread a few months ago about Kippy Brown (Seattle's WR coach) and about how fundamentally sound those WRs are, the whole lot.  

The video apparently got blocked by YouTube, but the main point is that, their WRs are much better at just basic stuff.  

How many other teams do you see that have WRs that high point the ball.  That play DB if the ball is underthrown and try to make sure it's not an INT?  Or catch a ball down the sideline without jumping up like a ballerina and land out of bounds?  There are plenty of teams out there that can do basic stuff that help out the QB much better than we do.  A WR coach's job isn't to just get a scheme where the guy is open but also to get the guy to know what to do when he isn't open and the ball is coming towards him.   

Archived