Lee and Lal GONE to Buffalo!!!!

joewilly12

David Lee, the Jets' quarterbacks coach the last two years, with assume the same title with the Bills under Ryan, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Which means Lee essentially gets to trade working with Geno Smith (2014 Total QBR: 35.4) for working with E.J. Manuel (19.8). For Ryan, it's the same old story.

And Sanjay Lal, who coached the Jets' receivers from 2012-14, will assume the same duty with the Bills, according to ESPN's John Clayton.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Lee, the Jets' quarterbacks coach the last two years, with assume the same title with the Bills under Ryan, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. Which means Lee essentially gets to trade working with Geno Smith (2014 Total QBR: 35.4) for working with E.J. Manuel (19.8). For Ryan, it's the same old story.

And Sanjay Lal, who coached the Jets' receivers from 2012-14, will assume the same duty with the Bills, according to ESPN's John Clayton.

lol Rex Ryan is ridiculous. 

Now that I'm on the outside looking in, I can see how we were the circus of the league. So glad Lal is far away from this team. I'd be furious if I was a Bills fan. Sanjay is about to destroy that rookie from Clemson. 

Savage will be here soon to remind us that Parcells once employed an underwhelming receivers coach once.

Hey just give Kotite props for developing KJ and Wayne.. If your going to kill Rex for crap asst coaches and say he never developed anyone I don't totally disagree.. I really hope the Bills go down the drain quick next season because God forbid if they have any success some of you will be suicidal..LOL

Rex is a fool but maybe we should be thanking him because he's helping us by cleaning the crap out of Florham Park. I wonder how the bills fans feel.

Had to look at the Bills message board again. Best response:

Posted Today, 07:24 PM

Wasn't this guy on American Idol a while back?

Rex is a fool but maybe we should be thanking him because he's helping us by cleaning the crap out of Florham Park. I wonder how the bills fans feel.

Agree the Rexorcism is complete in JetNation, now hopefully we get to watch Sanchez shuffle off to Buffalo and the Jets beat the Bills twice a year...  

Bills fans probably think Jets are crazy for Chan Gailey while getting ready for the playoffs, Rex guaranteed it! LOL

I'm assuming Roman was fine with these coaches being hired and working with him on the offense.

With that being said, I don't know how many offensive coaches I would want to bring from an unsuccessful staff with me to Buffalo. Maybe they are good coaches that didn't have the talent to succeed as a whole, or maybe they weren't able to get the most out of the talent they had.....who knows for sure.

I haven't seen any players leave the Jets and play that much better to say they were under coached while under that regime personally......you could maybe say Sanchez but to me he just had better talent to work with, and obviously Kelley is a much better coach than Rex when it comes to developing QBs....yet Sanchez still made critical errors and cost his team a playoff spot with a INT on the final drive of a must win vs a poor Washington squad.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived