Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AdamSchefter: Tom Brady declined to turn over his phone to Ted Wells, per the report.

@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

NFL considering discipline for Tom Brady, locker attendant Jim McNally, equipment asst John Jastremski, per source close to investigation.

@AdamSchefter: Tom Brady declined to turn over his phone to Ted Wells, per the report.

@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

NFL considering discipline for Tom Brady, locker attendant Jim McNally, equipment asst John Jastremski, per source close to investigation.

This is HUGE if true. By NFL Players contract I am sure Brady should have turned phone over. Clear indication of coverup and phone data admitting guilt.

pages 74-82 of the report have some d*mning texts back and forth between Jastremski & McNally referencing Tom

(sorry, i can't really copy it here ... maybe someone else is more I.T. smart)

What are the chances this thread will still be going on by the time the season starts..lol

Some jet fans just cant get their heads out of New England a$$..

The obsession is strong out here! Ha ha

**************  every SB,  MVP, record etc.. all, as in all TAINTED

What are the chances this thread will still be going on by the time the season starts..lol

Some jet fans just cant get their heads out of New England a$$..

The obsession is strong out here! Ha ha

Says the guy on the opposing team's message board.  Your favorite team is a group of cheating scumbags.  Hope it's all been worth it!

Brady refused to turn over his phone....who do they think he is, Mark Sanchez?

This is HUGE if true. By NFL Players contract I am sure Brady should have turned phone over. Clear indication of coverup and phone data admitting guilt.

Of course he didn't turn it over...what is he, Mark Sanchez?

This report is a BIG letoff for Belichick. As if anything would happen on that team without Belicheat's approval.

Brady needs to be punished.

It's funny how ignorance wasn't a defense for Sean Payton a few years ago but is all of a sudden a valid defense for Belichick.

About time this stupid witch hunt is over.

Hope you guys are not too disappointed in the outcome.

Well if Belichick didn't purposely deflate game balls so his players wouldn't fumble maybe the stupid witch hunt wouldn't happen?

This dynamic is very interesting. Pats fans believe Goodell is screwing them over, but other fans think Goodell is helping the Pats.

Very interesting.

My guess is a fine and maybe a 1 game suspension for Brady. That's it.

Wow, they think Goodell is screwing THEM over? How? By NOT giving them a free pass? By NOT ignoring any accusation of cheating against them? Do they have such a victim mentality that any accusation against them is a direct insult to their mothers? Do they think that any accusation should be ignored because it's just "haters hating" and it's not fair to them to tarnish their image? Do they think they should get special treatment like the little bullied boy who can't defend himself against the bigger, meaner kids? There hasn't even been any punishments yet! There probably won't be! But Pats fans really think Goodell--of all people in the NFL--is screwing THEM? Really? Please.

By the way, not yelling at you or questioning you. I believe you. Just venting. :happy0069:

History will always look back on the PATS as a team that continually broke the rules.

No matter what the penalty or people who feel "everyone does it", this teams place in history will always be tarnished.

Disagree

Nobody will even remember this 20 years from now.

That said they are a bunch of cheating weasels

It's funny how ignorance wasn't a defense for Sean Payton a few years ago but is all of a sudden a valid defense for Belichick.

Might work out for the best.  If the report had pinned it on both Belichick and Brady, the Pats org would get punished.  Now that the heat is mostly on Brady, they'll have to suspend him.

^this

Wells simply said he has no evidence to demonstrate that Belicheat was complicit.  It's up to Goodell to decide if Belicheat's so called "ignorance" is an adequate defense ort whether he gets punished anyway just like Sean Payton was.  

Or he didn't want his nudes of gronk and edleman to be leaked to TMZ

Says the guy on the opposing team's message board. Your favorite team is a group of cheating scumbags. Hope it's all been worth it!

I will stay on this board as long as i feel. I have broken no rules. I visit plenty of other football boards..

Your opinion of the pats doesnt affect me...i laugh at the posts.

So thanks

^this

Wells simply said he has no evidence to demonstrate that Belicheat was complicit.  It's up to Goodell to decide if Belicheat's so called "ignorance" is an adequate defense ort whether he gets punished anyway just like Sean Payton was.  

That's true.  If I were Sean Payton, I'd have my lawyers on standby ready to go if Belichick isn't harshly disciplined.  

Archived