Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's not news.

That would be true except for the fact that it is not.  But for your team's constant cheating, the Tuck Rule and the worst play call in the history of sports, your team would have 0 Super Bowls at this point in time.

TOM BRADY IS A FRAUD. THERE IS A REASON HE WAS A SIXTH ROUNDER.

HE IS BANGING A SUPERMODEL UNDER FALSE PRETENSES

HE IS NOT A GOOD QB - HE IS A CHEATER

Ha ha..my new favorite quote.

Yes Brady has been fooling the world since he stepped onto a NFL field(sarcasm ). .ha ha

Yes! He is low down piece of sh*t. He is a cheater... But I can't really go as far to say he isn't a good QB. Just is a better QB with his cheating ways.

But, is he? Is he good? I mean, I get that he's cerebral and knows the game well, but how long as he been cheating to make it easier for him to throw and the receivers to catch? We've all seen that combine picture with his flabby ass. How do we know is arm isn't complete sh*t? and he's been cheating all these years to make up for it? Is having a good brain the only qualification for being a good QB?

If these are true, and he's been doing this for years, than there is only one conclusion that I can come to.

Tom Brady is Chad Pennington, but with softer balls.

From page 18 of the report, this certainly appears to be Brady orchestrating a cover up:

Additional evidence of Brady‟s awareness includes a material increase in the frequency of telephone and text communications between Brady and Jastremski shortly after suspicions of ball tampering became public on January 19. After not communicating by telephone or text message for more than six months (based on data retrieved from Jastremski‟s cell phone), Brady and Jastremski spoke by telephone at least twice on January 19 (calls lasting a total of 25 minutes and 2 seconds), twice on January 20 (calls lasting a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds) and twice on January 21 (calls lasting a total of 20 minutes and 52 seconds) before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging. These calls included conversations relatively early during the mornings of January 19 (7:26 a.m. for 13 minutes and 4 seconds), January 20 (8:22 a.m. for 6 minutes and 21 seconds) and January 21 (7:38 a.m. for 13 minutes and 47 seconds). Brady also took the unprecedented step of inviting Jastremski to the QB room (essentially Brady‟s office) in Gillette Stadium on January 19 for the first and only time that Jastremski can recall during his twenty-year career with the Patriots, and Brady sent Jastremski text messages seemingly designed to calm Jastremski (“You good Jonny boy?”; “You doing good?”). For his part, Jastremski sent Brady text messages confirming that he was okay (“Still nervous; so far so good though”) and cautioning Brady about questioning (“FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He‟s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it‟s unrealistic you did it yourself...”).

You would think Brady would have been smarter than this. 

But, is he? Is he good? I mean, I get that he's cerebral and knows the game well, but how long as he been cheating to make it easier for him to throw and the receivers to catch? We've all seen that combine picture with his flabby ass. How do we know is arm isn't complete sh*t? and he's been cheating all these years to make up for it? Is having a good brain the only qualification for being a good QB?

If these are true, and he's been doing this for years, than there is only one conclusion that I can come to.

Tom Brady is Chad Pennington, but with softer balls.

Maby if they used proper Psi Brady would have invented the Butt Fumble and maby if the Jets lowered their Psi Sanchez would be a superstar.

You're assuming Tom Brady is real life smart as opposed to football smart. 

I think he is a ******* moron in real life. 

Well, he clearly doesn't have the good sense to treat the equipment managers (who are the ones physically doing the cheating) with much respect, if those texts are indicative of the type of relationship Tom has with them.

I will stay on this board as long as i feel. I have broken no rules. I visit plenty of other football boards..

Your opinion of the pats doesnt affect me...i laugh at the posts.

So thanks

Well not really, you being on these boards is subject to any moderator.  The funny thing is both this forum and the old Jets insider forums have been so overly generous to pats fans who behave like asses and troll borders on silly.  Go to a pats fan site, say one wrong word about the team and your but is banned in seconds.

"Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship Game, would be a gross understatement," Kraft wrote.

Well that would be an interesting standard. Even though the NFL had that kind of evidence last time we went through this... and they destroyed it. Give it a rest, loser.

Well, he clearly doesn't have the good sense to treat the equipment managers (who are the ones physically doing the cheating) with much respect, if those texts are indicative of the type of relationship Tom has with them.

You're talking about an a$$hole who went on ESPN and with tears in his eyes and not a hint of irony said the day he was drafted in the sixth round of the NFL draft was "the worst day of my parents' lives."

Does this sound like the type of guy who is going to be good to the help?

From page 18 of the report, this certainly appears to be Brady orchestrating a cover up:

Additional evidence of Brady‟s awareness includes a material increase in the frequency of telephone and text communications between Brady and Jastremski shortly after suspicions of ball tampering became public on January 19. After not communicating by telephone or text message for more than six months (based on data retrieved from Jastremski‟s cell phone), Brady and Jastremski spoke by telephone at least twice on January 19 (calls lasting a total of 25 minutes and 2 seconds), twice on January 20 (calls lasting a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds) and twice on January 21 (calls lasting a total of 20 minutes and 52 seconds) before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging. These calls included conversations relatively early during the mornings of January 19 (7:26 a.m. for 13 minutes and 4 seconds), January 20 (8:22 a.m. for 6 minutes and 21 seconds) and January 21 (7:38 a.m. for 13 minutes and 47 seconds). Brady also took the unprecedented step of inviting Jastremski to the QB room (essentially Brady‟s office) in Gillette Stadium on January 19 for the first and only time that Jastremski can recall during his twenty-year career with the Patriots, and Brady sent Jastremski text messages seemingly designed to calm Jastremski (“You good Jonny boy?”; “You doing good?”). For his part, Jastremski sent Brady text messages confirming that he was okay (“Still nervous; so far so good though”) and cautioning Brady about questioning (“FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He‟s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it‟s unrealistic you did it yourself...”).

So this is from the report?  The report that says he might have known?

You're talking about an a$$hole who went on ESPN and with tears in his eyes and not a hint of irony said the day he was drafted in the sixth round of the NFL draft was "the worst day of my parents' lives."

Does this sound like the type of guy who is going to be good to the help?

Of course he's not going to be good to the help.

I think that bolsters your original point, though, that he's not particularly smart.  If someone is going to be cheating like this, it would be beneficial to them to at least treat the people carrying out their cheating with some semblance of respect.

there is so much damning evidence in this report, I don't even know where to begin.

Yea, damning evidence consists of alot of "possibly, probably, maybe, and could be's".

Not one bit of concrete evidence whatsoever.

"Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship Game, would be a gross understatement," Kraft wrote.

Well that would be an interesting standard. Even though the NFL had that kind of evidence last time we went through this... and they destroyed it. Give it a rest, loser.

He missed the part were Brady didn't cooperate by turning in his phone to the investigators. 

About time this stupid witch hunt is over.

Hope you guys are not too disappointed in the outcome.

Proof you have zero legitimate championships?  Yeah Im good with it.  Oh wait only Jet fans blah blah.........   Sad and pathetic.  

So this is from the report?  The report that says he might have known?

They don't have a smoking gun - but it's pretty obvious to the people filing the report.  That's the way I read it.

He cheated, end of discussion.  And when he gets suspended it will verify the point.

Archived