Dolphins are KILLING this Draft Especially on Offense

JetBlue

Every f*cking year for some reason people talk about the Fins being all that. So they sign Suh, but Wake is a year older & they lost Odrick & Starks, how does that make them better?

That would be like the Jets sign Suh but lose Mo & Snacks.

Miami has absolutely no depth, any injuries up front & they are toast.

Their offense might match up well vs the Pats next year, which is good for us, but having Revis back, along with Pryor in his 2nd year, Cro, Skrine, maybe getting McDougle & Milliner back at some point, Davis has gotten better every year, Reilly will be better, and our Dline is gonna be SICK, I have absolutely NO FEAR of trying to stop their offense.

They can't run on us, Revis will take away whoever their #1 WR threat is & then Cro & Skrine will blanket Tannyhills 2nd look.

NO F*CKING CHANCE OF SUSTAINED SUCCESS vs Bowles Jets!

I'm sold,lol.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parker is on par with Kevin White and Amari Cooper as a prospect. I think that says it all.  Lippett is a very nice receiver that can be their 4th receiver. He has good size and speed.  Ajayi, if healthy and that apparently is a big if, is an every down back that can go the distance any time he touches the ball.  I didn't say they were better than us, Bills or Pats, I said they are having a good draft especially on offense. I don't see how any one can dispute that.  

Parker is not on a par with either Kevin White or Amari Cooper, but you can believe that if you want to.

I'm worried about Suh trampling over our OL and eating our QB alive. Imagine Fitz winning the job, playing well and leading our team to a potential playoff berth, and then subsequently having his head stomped in by Suh, forcing Geno to come in and kill our hopes.

Donkey Kong Suh week 4 vs our o-line, you ready.....

1 tackle

He'll make plays...but we can contain him.

Donkey Kong Suh week 4 vs our o-line, you ready.....

1 tackle

He'll make plays...but we can contain him.

Unlike some other teams that have an average or below average center, we have Nick Mangold.

Again, not scared, lol.

Their receivers suck, the rookies will have to earn their stripes first. That said, they've got potential. Like Stephen Hill.

This is moronic, as is often the case with your posts.  Landry is a very good WR and could become great.  Stills is decent and doesn't suck...  remember that Brees spread the ball around a lot and Stills didn't get as many looks as he will in Mia.  And Parker was an excellent pick for them.  Parker is going to be a really good NFL WR.   Unfortunately for us, the Dolphins are solid at WR.  

They said the reason Ajayi fell is because his knee is bone on bone he might not be in the NFL for long especially playing against the defensive lines in the AFC East.

So the f-ing Dolphins will exploit him and run him like crazy in his rookie contract until what little cartilage that is left in that knee is completely gone and he retires.  But for 2, maybe 3 years, he can be a stud RB for them.  

I'd say that's worth a mid 5th round pick.

This is moronic, as is often the case with your posts.  Landry is a very good WR and could become great.  Stills is decent and doesn't suck...  remember that Brees spread the ball around a lot and Stills didn't get as many looks as he will in Mia.  And Parker was an excellent pick for them.  Parker is going to be a really good NFL WR.   Unfortunately for us, the Dolphins are solid at WR.  

preach3.gif

So the f-ing Dolphins will exploit him and run him like crazy in his rookie contract until what little cartilage that is left in that knee is completely gone and he retires.  But for 2, maybe 3 years, he can be a stud RB for them.  

You talk like your a Fins fan incognito.

Powell could be better than Ajayi for all we know. Let's see him play a down 1st or at least make it through the Fins training camp.

we will see what happens, keep in mind that they picked him before our pick in round 5 and we took Petty who would not have lasted much longer with our fourth rounder.

DeVante Parker, Tony Lippett, Jay Ajayi 

Damn! Tanny ain't playin' around!!  Our defense better be all that and bag of chips because Miami is going to be trouble... 

I don't get it.  Scouts say Parker has separation problems---in college!!  A supposed first round talent dropped to the third round.  Hello? One of the reporters the other day said that Ajayi's knee is bone on bone.  I am not worrying about the Dolphins.  Except for the big tackle.  I am not a big fan of their QB, either. He has not played all that well against us, and we have sucked.

I don't get it.  Scouts say Parker has separation problems---in college!!  A supposed first round talent dropped to the third round.  Hello? One of the reporters the other day said that Ajayi's knee is bone on bone.  I am not worrying about the Dolphins.  Except for the big tackle.  I am not a big fan of their QB, either. He has not played all that well against us, and we have sucked.

take out parker and insert our pick and the same was said by the scouts in college

take out parker and insert our pick and the same was said by the scouts in college

excerpt that Smith gets open deep. He might have probe underneath but he got open deep.  And Bowles said at least twice before the draft that he wanted top be able to take shots downfield.  How you compensate for an inconsistent QB: one play TD drives once in a while.  Geno has trouble getting in from the 20

Dolphins are killing this offseason.

It's between us and them once Brady's pact with Satan expires at midnight on January 19, 2017, the 15 year anniversary of said crossroads meeting.

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirite?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Bill Belichick. Oh, I hate the Hoody with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna like my cheating. Ohhhhh!"

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirite?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Bill Belichick. Oh, I hate the Hoody with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna like my cheating. Ohhhhh!"

You forgot Walt Coleman.

I see Tanny doing good in Miami. He was always aggressive and gave Mark Sanchez a bunch of weapons. He did a great job trading as well. He went to a place with a Franchise QB so that franchise is going to be dangerous. 

He will do far better then Rex. 

We have Revis and a bevy of other corners and they don't have a QB (it will also be difficult for said QB to make passes from his back when we dominate the line of scrimmage).  I ain't scurred.

If Philbin gets Tannehill to outperform his Tannehillness, they'll be good. But every other part of their team is meh.

Tannehill is 26 years old and has improved every year. He put up 4,000 yards, 27 TD, 12 Int, with a 66% completion rate. The guy is a Franchise QB and he put up those numbers with very little weapons. 

Tannehills yearly improvement is the reason Philbin has a job. Agreed the rest of the team is meh. 

If Philbin gets Tannehill to outperform his Tannehillness, they'll be good. But every other part of their team is meh.

Phins don't have enough to overtake the Bills.

Final standings in the AFCE this year will be exactly how the teams finished last year.

Phins don't have enough to overtake the Bills.

Final standings in the AFCE this year will be exactly how the teams finished last year.

Bills are going to be 7-9. Pats are going to be 11-5. Jets and Fish can go anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7, dependent on QB play.

Bills are going to be 7-9. Pats are going to be 11-5. Jets and Fish can go anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7, dependent on QB play.

As difficult as it is to go from 4 wins to 10+ (it's really hard to go from 8-8 to 11-5, let alone from 4-12 as we've discussed before) I'd set our ceiling at 10.  How often have we seen coaches have that take-the-league-by-storm factor going for them in Year 1?  Chip Kelly, Mike McCoy, Bruce Arians, Marc Trestman, Rex Ryan......etc etc.

I think your hatred for Rex is impacting your ability to be objective about the Bills.

The Bills have a solid football team.

I think your hatred for Rex is impacting your ability to be objective about the Bills.

The Bills have a solid football team.

Bills have a good team. It will resemble 2009-2010 jets. if cassell plays well could be dangerous team.

Archived