Dante Fowler knee injury (not good for Jax)

Blackout

Dante Fowler Jr just went down holding left knee. Got hurt in 11 on 11.

Fowler being helped off the field now.

•  

Fowler was matched up against former Georgia OL Watts Dantzler when he was hurt. Looked to fall awkwardly on left knee.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those edge rushers baby what a stacked draft this is.

How does this injury change that?  Was it because he sucked and was a bust that he got hurt?  No.  Pretty much all knee injuries to athletes are freak injuries.  Just an unfortunate incident for a snakebitten franchise.

BTW, Fowler was way over-drafted to begin with. I saw this guy play against FSU three times in college and he never made an impact in those games. He should never have made it past the top five, IMO.

i don't know his ceiling, but that's a great example of a team falling in love with a player and bypasing bap.  jax or wash should have taken williams.

i don't know his ceiling, but that's a great example of a team falling in love with a player and bypasing bap.  jax or wash should have taken williams.

So true. I'm so glad we drafted Williams. I really think he's going to be a breakout star with the other guys we have on the D-Line. He's so big and fast for his size, it's scary. Very Warren Sapp/Reggie White -ish. He can both bull-rush single blockers and out-finesse double teams.Teams will double Wilk and Sheldon and leave Williams one-on-one to wreck havoc with whoever is blocking.

noted NFL orthopedic doctor says it doesn't look good...

I would take their 1st next year for Mo in a heartbeat. That could be #1 overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jax will be bad, but not that bad. They have a top-three overall pick at QB and talented playmakers on offense. They'll win at least 3-4 games. Top five pick, but likely not #1.

Archived