****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when Geno doesn't have Kerley last year, that's an excuse for horrid performance. But when Fitz is down Decker AND Ivory he stinks. Yeah, ok. Hope you Geno lovers learned your lesson!

he's had both today and still looks terrible.

Just realized Fitzpatrick needs to go Hurry Up Offense ALL THE TIME. F the huddle with this guy. When you give him time to think he F's up but when he get's in a fast paced groove he is clean.

And Fireman Ed is there!! You know watching him lead that chant made you jealous! 

Good enough throw not a great throw. Decker had his man beat by enough that another off-target throw  behind the receiver didn't matter.

What is important is that he realized Decker was wide open and made the throw to him as opposed to some of the QBs in our recent history who would have thrown to Marshal in double coverage as opposed to the wide open man. I am not a huge Fitz supporter but give him some credit he might not make perfect throws but atleast he is aware when he has a guy wide open.

Lots of whining for a nice comfy lead at the half.

We KNEW we had no QB coming into the season. We were all good with game managing with as few mistakes as possible yet when we get that we complain.

If a player is costing easy points by turnovers or not tossing easy, uncontested TDs it's only a difference on the stat sheet. Costing us points is costing us points. 

No one is getting on Fitz for not threading a needle 20 yards downfield like Rodgers. There aren't 5 people on earth that can do that.

We have our 13 point lead back because everyone else is playing like we're the best team in football (and Miami stinks on ice).

Bingo. Except the teams with Geno probably would have still been a non-factor.

But I'm getting flashbacks of 2009-2010. Other than the QB, the rest of the team are badass motherf*ckers.

Not true. He's been bad all game. He just hasn't turned it over so it's overlooked.

Nice 20 yard run, right there, though.

...and then throws it into triple coverage again, incomplete.

Then he throws a TD pass to Decker...on the wrong shoulder but Ill take it.  He is what he is...but as long as we win, Ill take it.  If you told me before the season we'd be 3-1 at the bye, 3-0 in the AFC, and 1-0 in the AFC East...I would have taken it happily.  We're on track.

Archived