Sheldon, Jets "licking their chops" to Face New England

AFJF

It was part of a 1.5 min interview immediately after the game, not as solacious as it sounds. Paraphrasing, he was glad to be back out there playing, happy that he can help support his boys and is just excited to get his legs under him and play the SB champs for the division lead. Nothing to see. 

You know what? 

When you get suspended & haven't played 4 games because of it & made your teammates have to play without you while they are getting bloodied every Sunday, Shutup. Please. It's been nice to see this team just go out & play. Great player but just a dumb f*ck.

You know what? 

When you get suspended & haven't played 4 games because of it & made your teammates have to play without you while they are getting bloodied every Sunday, Shutup. Please. It's been nice to see this team just go out & play. Great player but just a dumb f*ck.

Did you want him to say that he isn't excited at all to play the Superbowl champs for the division lead?  Seems legit.  

He basically said. "They're the champs. We want our shot." That's all. Nothing hellacious or inflammatory about that.

People thought Deflategate would lead to a blowout for the Pats yesterday. They won by 7 points

He gave his Bart Scott "Can't Wait!!" is basically what he did. 1 week back from a month-long suspension, no less.

If we win, no one will care what he did or didn't say before the game. If we lose, he'll look like an asshat again.

You know what? 

he was asked a question about tom brady and the patriots and answered it perfectly. 

he was asked a question about tom brady and the patriots and answered it perfectly. 

Exactly what would anyone expect him to say.  Certain fans look for reasons to mock players on this team. He made a mistake lets move on Sheldon Richardson is a big part of this teams success.

I dont think this is a big deal but Id love to see everyone shut up this week.

Agreed, just prepare for the game. Now if he has 3 sacks & strip fumble recovery for a TD all is forgiven. I hate the fact the guy who wasn't here for the 1st 4 games, one of which the Eagles game might have been the difference from 5-0 to 4-1 becomes our mouthpiece 1st game back from suspension.

Agreed, just prepare for the game. Now if he has 3 sacks & strip fumble recovery for a TD all is forgiven. I hate the fact the guy who wasn't here for the 1st 4 games, one of which the Eagles game might have been the difference from 5-0 to 4-1 becomes our mouthpiece 1st game back from suspension.

Sheldon is a good interview as is Marshall so was Namath..LOL

It sounds boastful considering what we have accomplished, which is not a lot yet.  I have no problem with him saying "we are very much looking forward to playing them" of "if we want to compete on the next level we will have to beat the Pats."  Not a big deal.  But if it were up to me, everyone would keep their traps shut just like the Patriots do.

The whole thing about talking is that you have to back it up.  I have no doubt he and the dline want to rough up deflate boy early and often but it's not easy when a team has such a brilliantly designed offense that is so skillful at the pick play, quick passes and often has the refs eating out of their hands.

He said they were excited to play. He didn't say they were going to kill Brady... Calm the hell down people. Good or bad? How about confident or flat? The guy had 7 QB hurries. He was all over yesterday . I'm sure he'd be ready to play tomorrow if we had a game.. It was his first game back. The energy and positive vibes are flowing. He came back to a 3-1 team. His team is proving people wrong and he knows he's an important piece of the puzzle. he's back just in time to surprisingly challenge the best team in the NFL for 1st place in the division. You have to look at it from the players standpoint sometimes. I swear.. If he wouldn't of smoked pot last off season, this would be a non-issue to you all .

Archived