### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season was lost when we couldn't beat them at home.  That game was inexcusable. This is just the elements, Rex and us not being prepared. We win that game and this game is meaningless. Again future is bright. Looking forward to it. 

I'm 44 I've seen just as much horror as anyone here...and I'm sober...lol....I'm telling you this isn't over .

This is pretty much how the first Bills game went. We couldn't get our heads out of our asses in the first half, then we caught up, and well... 

Honestly, if our WRs hold onto the ball, and ST stops ******* us, we'll win. Those 2 very specific things were the biggest contributors to the losing stretch.

Here we go. I ******* knew it. This whole season. DESPITE INCREASING THE WIN TOTAL BY 6. is going to be seen as a failure. Only ******* Jets fans would let that happen to them

let what happen I couldn't be any more happy with the coach and how the season came to an end but I would like to see us in the playoffs but to be down by 13 is a typical situation for us to be in.   Did I say anything about our coach or our record no so **** off . I've been a Jets fan for 40 years so don't give me this bullsh*t but this is a game we need to win I'm not saying it's over but to be down by 13 is disgraceful.

Archived