Personally what does J-E-T-S letters mean to you?

SouthernJet

First off, I love Jets and wear it on my soul (ask GreenBeans who sits next to for every game going on 20 years now, LOL)

But for grins and giggles, its been  a frustrating  ride (especially those of us with 30-50 years as a fan).......

J = Joke

E = Excrutiating

T = Transplant may be needed for heart

S = Savor, as I love em,  win or lose or buttfumble ;)

1. as a verb, to push forth, or fling violently. Jet propulsion comes from this definition; jet engines were named such because they used jet propulsion.
  2. verb: prance or strut. From French jeter, meaning "to thrust or throw," from Latin iectare, which was used in place ofiactare, which meant to toss about.

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I like him now. 

He said he was going to disappear. And he did. 

SAR I

Yes I know and the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant died, the new and improved fans are too busy on I-phones to cheer to get the team fired up. 

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes I know and the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant died, the new and improved fans are too busy on I-phones to cheer to get the team fired up. 

Such is life, things change.

The team gets fired up by their contracts now, fans making noise has nothing to do with it.

SAR I

38 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The team gets fired up by their contracts now, fans making noise has nothing to do with it.

SAR I

Really, fans in stands during games have phones out? LOL (Fantasy football I bet, or they think they are announcers giving their play by play when its already on TV)

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

More on the lines of NOT INTERESTED in the Jets game results. Corporate stiffs or Yuppies who think Kan-Jam is a professional sport. 

10 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

Really, fans in stands during games have phones out? LOL (Fantasy football I bet, or they think they are announcers giving their play by play when its already on TV)

People have their phones out checking fantasy football scores, but it's during downtime, not during gameplay.

This is no different than the old days when there would be silence for minutes at a time (remember that?) and people would talk to their friends, go to the bathroom, etc. 

SAR I

Archived