Jets \ Jaguars: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

... and the illustrious better weaponz of course. I would hate to have to endure months of arguing without giving Petty time with the weaponz.

Conveniently they forget with better weapons in pre-season come better defenses trying to stop you.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

I'm not getting the Geno vitriol. He's a Jet, you'd think people would be rooting for him to improve. It's just downright nasty towards him around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe he owes some people on this board money :confused:

No you wouldn't. 

The hatred towards some players is mind boggling especially in August. I'd think true fans would like to see what Geno can do in his 2nd year with a true CS. But whatever. 

I'm not getting the Geno vitriol. He's a Jet, you'd think people would be rooting for him to improve. It's just downright nasty towards him around here.

Exactly, theres too much of this fitz vs geno crap going on, they're both Jets and we need both to be the best they can be.

The more good players we have, especially at QB, the better we will be down the road.

10 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

They have to root for anything they consider a mistake to justify their nonsensical opinion that he's the worst QB ever.   It's really bizarre and kind of sad.  I mean look at them clinging to this silly belief that Geno is getting cut.  It's cringe worthy.

Archived