Jets \ Jaguars: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LockeJET said:

Im not writing him off...Some guys are just not meant for certain D's...IMO, he's one of them...

But clearly this opinion has nothing to do with tonight, but rather is an opinion you had formed long before this, and now you're simply trying to justify that.  There's nothing wrong with that being your opinion mind you, but absolutely nothing has been proven.  It's not like the Jets didn't know what defense he would be playing in.

4 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Im not writing him off...Some guys are just not meant for certain D's...IMO, he's one of them...

All due respect but do you or even anyone in this place, including me, KNOW how Lee is going to be used by this CS

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

But clearly this opinion has nothing to do with tonight, but rather is an opinion you had formed long before this, and now you're simply trying to justify that.  There's nothing wrong with that being your opinion mind you, but absolutely nothing has been proven.  It's not like the Jets didn't know what defense he would be playing in.

Wrong!! Watched him very closely...He was getting pushed around and lost in space against 4th stringers...He will never be an ILB in a 3-4.

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Hopefully we see Hackenberg today. 

Would probably be one drive at the absolute most, and even that is a possibility simply because the Jets keep getting the ball back in the second half, so Petty is getting plenty of reps.  Even still, I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen.

1 minute ago, LockeJET said:

Wrong!! Watched him very closely...He was getting pushed around and lost in space against 4th stringers...He will never be an ILB in a 3-4.

Ok, apparently I was being too nice.  Thanks for proving my point, as you're rather desperately trying to defend a position you already had long before this game started.  You think you've proven something based on a few plays in a single preseason game, which is just laughable.

Archived