### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

Just now, Maxman said:

Garbage post Tom. Rex wasn't my choice when he was hired here. Sorry but I root for the Jets so I will root for whoever is on \ coaching this team. It is called being a fan.

Garbage posters write garbage posts. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Thats what defines good football teams? Losing a game we should have won to a playoff team then dominating an injury riddled team the following week? 

Jets need to win games consistently. Do that and you're a good football team. 

No worries, we will

Just now, FlaJetsFan said:

The great thing about this game is that it proves Fitz can throw long.  That is a tremendous relief.  This may turn out to be a good season after all.

Fitz can throw long. He can't throw long on a rope, or on a deep out. He also has trouble going through progressions, but he is very good at pre snap reads. 

Cinci did a great job of switching coverages at the last possible second. Rex likes to all out blitz. We can beat that either with a throw or a scramble. As long as we stay settled down and build our confidence, like we did during our 5 game win streak last year. 

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Garbage post Tom. Rex wasn't my choice when he was hired here. Sorry but I root for the Jets so I will root for whoever is on \ coaching this team. It is called being a fan.

I will always be grateful to Rex for delivering the greatest moment I've had as a fan of this team by beating NE in NE in the playoffs.

I wish I could say my favorite moment as a fan was a SB win, but until then.....

Just now, AFJF said:

I will always be grateful to Rex for delivering the greatest moment I've had as a fan of this team by beating NE in NE in the playoffs.

I wish I could say my favorite moment as a fan was a SB win, but until then.....

I still say a SB win couldn't possibly have been any more gratifying than that win...  I couldn't sleep that night.

Archived