HALFTIME POLL: Does Bowles bench Fitzpatrick at the half?

T0mShane

Does Bowles bench Fitzpatrick at the half?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bowles bench Fitzpatrick at the half?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, southparkcpa said:

BOwles actually looks stupid.   HE is stupid....and looks the part.

WOODY deserves this......  since 2000.... the revolving door of inept HCs is inexcusable.

He is now an official laughing stock at owners meetings.

as you can guess....im pissed and had a few.  

FEELS like KOTITE. 

Give it up.  This isn't on Bowles, no matter how much we want to blame someone not on the field.  

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

BOwles actually looks stupid.   HE is stupid....and looks the part.

WOODY deserves this......  since 2000.... the revolving door of inept HCs is inexcusable.

He is now an official laughing stock at owners meetings.

as you can guess....im pissed and had a few.  

FEELS like KOTITE. 

Kotite has been an incomparable curse word in Jets lore...until now.  Bowltite has made a strong case now to be in the same sentence.  Or just merge the names...

He is clueless.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I'm not gonna lie. As bad as Fitz is, I have no interest in watching Geno Smith play football anymore.

Really the team is better off waiting another week and give it to a player that at least might have a future with the ballclub.

Truth is, he's still being a ****ing idiot. How brainless does he have to be to give interviews to a reporter on the sideline before the game and tell her he's getting antsy. Like dude, just shut your mouth. Your mouth cost you the starting job last year, and it wouldn't surprise me that Bowles is keeping him on the bench for spite for saying anything to the media other than, "It's not my decision and I support Fitz just like I'd want him to support me if I was out there." Keep repeating the same boring line over & over and then reporters will stop asking you, trying to get you to slip up.

Kid isn't exactly tailor-made to survive in/around the NY media.

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Really the team is better off waiting another week and give it to a player that at least might have a future with the ballclub.

Truth is, he's still being a ****ing idiot. How brainless does he have to be to give interviews to a reporter on the sideline before the game and tell her he's getting antsy. Like dude, just shut your mouth. Your mouth cost you the starting job last year, and it wouldn't surprise me that Bowles is keeping him on the bench for spite for saying anything to the media other than, "It's not my decision and I support Fitz just like I'd want him to support me if I was out there." Keep repeating the same boring line over & over and then reporters will stop asking you, trying to get you to slip up.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

agreed on all counts. There's less than zero between the ears. 

4 minutes ago, PS17 said:

This game is missing several key components:

A Fitz interception.

A Marshall drop.

A Jalin Marshall fumble.

A secondary getting burnt on a 50 yard pass. 

Lets go boys!

Good stuff man.

Did we already get the gutless decision to punt with 15 seconds left in the first half?  Or is an even worse one coming in the 4th quarter?

Archived