GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm actually finding myself laughing at this point.  This team simply doesn't want to be there.   

I have been strongly against firing Bowles - Gotta give guys time to learn and build a program...but after a game like this it's hard to think about going through another year like this.

Hey FJ, I know you were NOT in favor of firing Bowles. Have you changed your mind after this debacle?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Was that the worst half of effort in franchise history?

yes, the kotite teams were outclassed, but they gave effort through 3 quarters.  they folded up late, but this group doesn't even show up at all

Basically a no show. I wouldn't bench Fitz to start the 2nd half but I'd start Petty next week since we're officially eliminated. So much for not wanting to give a message to the team that you don't want to win and will start a developmental Qb. Since they've already given up. 

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Hey FJ, I know you were NOT in favor of firing Bowles. Have you changed your mind after this debacle?

How can anyone think Bowles deserves to be a head coach in the NFL after tonight?

I don't think Tood Bowles even believes that.

1 minute ago, Larz said:

yes, the kotite teams were outclassed, but they gave effort through 3 quarters.  they folded up late, but this group doesn't even show up at all

Agreed. I remember those years well. There was zero talent, but they never mailed it in like this.

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

NO, nobody thought that. They had the "murderers row" schedule, which, really, was only one for Fitzpatrick.

Nobody HERE thought that.  But the NFL marketeers -- Fox, CBS, NFL Network, NBC, ESPN -- were on that bandwagon early.  "Great defense, great receivers," etc., etc.

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Basically a no show. I wouldn't bench Fitz to start the 2nd half nut I'd start Petty next week since we're officially eliminated. So much for not wanting to give a message to the team that you don't want to win and will start a developmental Qb. They've already given up. 

The message SHOULD BE starting Petty in the 2nd half....kind of a 'f*ck you guys' message to the vets that have taken the week off.

Probably wouldn't be fair to Petty, but some message needs to be sent to this PATHETIC team...and I use that term loosely.

this team needed to come out and play like they wanted to win, part of it is the weak ass defensive game plan. I hate he shall not be named.

Petty should start getting reps and then hack as well keep fitz as a back up let Petty get a majority of the snaps and split the rest between hack and then fitz. I mean how much practice do you need to throw an interception (Geno Smith can answer that question)

Just now, greenwave81 said:

The message SHOULD BE starting Petty in the 2nd half....kind of a 'f*ck you guys' message to the vets that have taken the week off.

Probably wouldn't be fair to Petty, but some message needs to be sent to this PATHETIC team...and I use that term loosely.

I have no problem with it. 

Just now, greenwave81 said:

I'll even take a Hackenbrugh appearance.  Why not how on earth could he be worse than noodle-arm Harvardboy?

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

HELL NO nobody wants to listen 

Bullship......  there are plenty of losers that defend Bowles and defend REX using things like. Oh he has no QB, he won 10 games etc.

Bowles is awful in every capacity as a coach.  I can't think of one positive. When we won 10 games I thought he sucked. 

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

This makes the Brooks Bollinger days look like the greatest show on turf.

Great thing is I have yet to do anything but shrug...  I have to watch because 30 years but I certainly don't have to care.  Such a shameful performance.

Bowles and every one of his coaches should be placed in a capsule and launched into outer space.

How can they sell Bowles to this fanbase for year 3?  This is for all intents and purposes their SB and they're yet again unprepared, undisciplined, clueless, heartless, and gutless.

What else needs to happen?

Herman Edwards NEVER EVER EVER had his team play this way and he is despised by many Jets fans...

The score is not indicative of what happened out there.

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Bullship......  there are plenty of losers that defend Bowles and defend REX using things like. Oh he has no QB, he won 10 games etc.

Bowles is awful in every capacity as a coach.  I can't think of one positive. When we won 10 games I thought he sucked. 

I agree but the Bowles supporters refuse to listen they defend him day in and day out  on this forum 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Revis is beyond awful. Bench that cocksucker already 

Hey ... he's injured .. .. well kinda  ... a little bit ...maybe ... actually .. his problem is he's too rich .... 

and a cocksucker

Archived