### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Well, you intimated it shouldn't be that hard to still get a QB. 

I'd say it's pretty damn hard to get a good one unless a team drafts it themselves. Jets are working on getting their record to where the can't miss guys aren't. 

Could they get a QB in a later round who winds up good? Sure. How has that worked out for them all these years? 

I didn't say it's not hard to get a QB. I'm saying there are variables. Teams can trade up in the draft to get one, other players in college can rise going into the draft and some guys can fall. Then there is also free agency where a player or two could be available.

You don't tank an entire season for the hope that a QB who may or may not even declare is going to be your savior. And the Jets did gut the roster on both sides of the ball.

What do you want them to do? Not try to win games? Tell that to the players.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Elijah McGuire was such a good pick.  Him and ArDarius were my favorite picks of ours next to Adams this year.

Yup, there is a reason you don't draft RBs early in the draft. Guys like Mcguire, who may not be as good as Cook/Fournette, can be more than good enough. You don't find Adams in the 6th round.  

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yup, there is a reason you don't draft RBs early in the draft. Guys like Mcguire, who may not be as good as Cook/Fournette, can be more than good enough. You don't find Adams in the 6th round.  

kamala in New Orleans also

Archived