### Jets \ Jaguars -- (Let's Get to .500) Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

OKAY!

Sheesh...I apologize for the idiot comment.  The tanking/Watson was our saviour comments got to me easy-going Canadian manners.:cool:

Were taking away your back bacon, case of labatts and forcing you to listen to the elder 10 times

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Our rushing game sounds great. Is is more of O-line doing great work or their rush D doing poor? They won't show the Jets barely on Game Day..they constantly act like we aren't playing each week.

John. Morton.

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

So you are defending the continuous cycle of suck ? Yes we need a damn qb what don't people understand

No silly. I'm defending the good play of our team. What's your solution?

Maac- "Hey Jamal, we know you're really good but for the first 16 games of your career please let defenders slip behind you once or twice a game so we don't win"

Jamaal- " Uh, ok. Why?"

Maac- "Because Sam Darnold might be really good, so we want you to not try playing hard until next season".

You can't tell your players not to try. The Jets gutted the roster on both sides of the ball. The young kids are playing well. What don't you understand about that. That's a good thing.

I'd love for the Jets to get Rosen or Darnold, but I can't ask my players to lay down and not try.

Archived